Kiss My Face Cold and Flu Bath

No Image

4.5

Not tested on animals

Tremendous product, I share it with my mom. Provides a nice relief. Will buy again and recommend to friends.

on 2/6/2009 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great soothing shower gel when you are sick. Don't think I'd use it when healthy. Unless you are ill often, I'd suggest splitting a bottle with a friend. Can't be beat when under the weather.

on 2/7/2007 11:17:00 PM

Like taking shower with a cough drop. Which is a sick girl's dream.

on 10/26/2006 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

It's flu season again, so I have to run out and buy another bottle of this. It really helps you breathe better when you shower with hot water, but I would like it more if it were stronger.

on 11/30/2005 10:49:00 PM

These bubblies have a very menthol-y scent when you take a whiff from the bottle, but after you get out of the tub or shower it doesn't linger on your skin as if you have smeared yourself with Vicks or anything. The after effect is very subtle and nice and it leaves your skin so cool and fresh. I love it both as a bubble bath and soap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing! The scent is really strong, kind of a eucalyptus/peppermint blend. Really aromatic! It will clear your head. It's good in the shower or in a bath. Does not dry out your skin and leaves it all tingly.