Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.4

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The cupcake is a nice smell but doesn't belong on a lady.

However I couldn't possibly say that this smells good. This is very cloying. I think if you took Pink Sugar, Demeter's Sugar Cookie, Estee Lauder's Paradise, and some vodka and poured it into your well-used makeup bag, you'd have a very similar smell.

on 3/20/2013 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I like this perfume. Sweet and mysterious. My mum wore this for a bit and I quite liked it, so when I was about 10, I got a bottle of this! I still haven't fully used it, so it lasts a LONG time!

on 11/19/2012 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I looooooove it. Its so sweet and delicious. My husband has even asked me, 'what perfume is that?its very nice'.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I loved Fantasy in the beginning; however, with daily use it began to make me feel nauseous when smelling it. It's a very overpowering, very sweet scent that lasts all day. It smells like candy.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

It's sweet, but sickly and overpowering and lasts a really long time on my clothing (I can't spray directly onto my skin). It's appropriate for any season, love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I am super embarrassed to admit that I bought a bottle 3 years after writing about hating it so much. Whenever I smell this on others, I absolutely love it. On myself, it leans a little sharp and acrid after an initial spray, but I enjoy the creamy vanilla buttercream/white chocolate drydown. It's not like Pink Sugar in that it has more of that cupcake accord as opposed to the cotton candy sugar note. The kiwi fades rather quickly, but it pairs well with the white chocolate. Absolutely hate the packaging but this is right up there with my Dior Addict and Tocca perfumes. The staying power isn't the best but I don't mind re-applying. I don't care how old I am or if others don't like it, this perfume is yummy. I am constantly on the lookout for gourmand fragrances and this is a staple.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I said it once, I'll say it again, I've got to give Britney Spears her propers on her fragrances. I find them playful and long-lasting, and on me, they are simply perfect for the warmer months. Fantasy is no exception. Fantasy is the most playful "floral oriental" I've encountered, and for me, so far, its the only "floriental" that I have found that is fit to wear in the summer. Like Curious, I can wear it in the hot summer heat and the scent will not dissipate. I get hours and hours of wear out of Fantasy even on my most active days out in the hot summer heat. While I definitely prefer Midnight Fantasy, Curious and Curious in Control over Fantasy, I'll have fun using this bottle up. Advertised Notes: Lychee, Quince, Kiwi, Cupcake Accord, Jasmine Petals, White Chocolate Orchid, Musk, Orris Root, Woods
continued >>