Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

on 7/22/2016 12:18:00 PM

Love this fragrance ! Just wished it lasted longer

on 10/29/2012 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I bought a .33 oz on ebay just because I wanted to try this out but I didn't want to commit to a full size of this scent just yet. This honestly smells so good and the scent is actually kind of unique as far as sweet scents because of the kiwi. I can't tolerate most sweet scents because my body chemistry can't handle sweet scents (especially vanilla scents...ick!) but this one is amazing. I also like hidden fantasy too.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I ran across this fragrance many years ago but was turned off. It instantly reminded me of the scent that's often wafting through the air in a night club. It seemed as though 85% of the ladies at any bar/night club was rocking this. I detest smelling like everybody else! Well, recently I've been obsessed with gourmand fragrances and on the hunt for any and all. (This happens at the start of Fall each year). Anyway, I spotted Fantasy in Target, so I immediately remembered the sweet, cotton candy base from years back. I sprayed a bit on my wrist, not expecting much as I continued shopping. OMG! This hit the spot and satisfied my craving. Once I got home, I started reading all of the lovely reveiws on it, then went to Marshall's and got me a bottle days later. Wow....I really slept on this nice fragrance. At least alot of the popularity has died down which means I can start wearing it :P

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have the hidden fantasy it's flirty and sweet.I always get compliments when i were it.i luv the smell it's definetly a must have

on 7/8/2010 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This for me falls in the same category as Pink Sugar, not really because they smell the same but because they're both so sweet that I have to be in the mood for them. As most people have said, Fantasy is very cupcakey and while it smells good most of the time, other times i just don't have the stomach to smell this on myself. Those are the times I'll reach for something less sweet like my Burberry Brit or Clinique Happy. This is more suited to winter, but I think you could get away with it in summer as long as you don't spray too much. Less is definitely more here! I'm thinking of trying Midnight Fantasy next, I've heard its not as cup-cakey sweet? So basically, while I like this (most days) I can't say I love it. I wouldn't give it away but I'd be more than happy to swop it for something I really love

on 8/15/2009 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Eew! It smells sickly sweet was my first reaction when i put it on my wrists. I just can't like this perfume at all. I smelt like a bakery and considering i don't have much of a sweet tooth, well this perfume had to go. I think it'd work with a younger audience though.

on 3/1/2008 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, okay...I do not have this as perfume. Rather, I have it as a body oil. So I'm able to get the full effect of this scent without the horrible stench of alcohol and without having to wait until it dries down.

So must I say that this scent is divine? I am in absolute love. Okay, I am not a fan of Ms. Spears, but who cares? If the scent fits, wear it honey and this scent is sexy and delicious. It has sort of a strong, but sweet subtle musky smell which is what I like best. It is extremely similar to Paris Hilton Can-Can, Escada Magnetism, and Pink Sugar. No wonder these companies keep replicating each other because this scent is just heavenly.

on 10/5/2007 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this fragrance for the first time last night. I was very skeptical at first because I didn't like Curious at all, In Control doesn't last long enough, and Midnight Fantasy had too much of a plum scent. But Fantasy truly surprised me. At first smell, I picked up a fruity scent, then it dries down to a warm cupcake note. I purchased it last night, because it was on sale (50% off) at Palais Royal. I sprayed it on this morning and now it's after 2 p.m. and I can still smell it. I'm in love with this perfume. I was like everyone else here at MUA and didn't want to like it because Britney's name is on it. But I think I'm going to purchase another bottle today. It's a great fall/winter scent for me.

on 11/26/2006 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this scent. To me, it is a sparkling, cotton candy scent. Wonderful!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this scent. It's sweet but not cloyingly so. I could sniff it all day long and never grow tired of it. I was pleasantly surprised with Fantasy because I hated Curious. Curious smelled good from the bottle but horrendous on my skin (and lasted forever, of course, ugh). Fantasy smells fantastic (hyuk hyuk) from the moment it's spritzed on until it wears down to the very last bit. I think it must have better sales than Curious, too. I have yet to see it anywhere other than dept stores, unlike Curious, which landed in Wally World within a few weeks of hitting the market. Anyhow, Fantasy is a bit pricey, for me anyway, but I found it onsale ($26 for the smaller bottle, lotion, and lipgloss). I love both the perfume and lotion, and sometimes I layer them. The lipgloss has the same scent, which is fun, but the quality is just mediocre. Lastly, the packaging is a little goofy and cheap-looking, imo. That's ok, though because it's the product inside that counts. Thumbs up for the Britster on this one.

Popular Fragrances