Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

4.1

on 7/17/2016 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What's not to like about this? A love potion locked inside a beautifully Swarovski adorned, hot pink bottle.

I wore this all throughout my teens and now I'm still religiously wearing it in my adulthood. Sweet? Yes. But well done.

Opens with a blast of kiwi fruit, this can off put a lot of people who try Fantasy. It can be sour, but trust me.. wait for it. The white chocolate appears and then cupcake.. with orchids lingering in the background ever so slightly. This is when the magic happens, this is heavenly.

Forever love, love, love. A celebrity scent that catapulted so many others into the gourmand spectrum. Perfume has no age limit, remember that.

on 8/22/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This actually smells great, if you are into very sweet smells. It doesn't come across as synthetic, if that makes sense. And not too young. Definitley not a mature scent by any means, but I'm in my late 20's and don't feel ridiculous wearing it. Also, on me, perfumes tend to not last long at all. Even fancy higher end ones. This one does, though. Don't overdo it. It lasts all day on me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have the little bottle and just love the packaging. I'm not crazy about the initial spray because it is floral. The dry down notes leave you with frosted cupcakes and smells like Pink Sugar which I love.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Perfume is one of my biggest obsessions, and this fragrance is definitely near the top of my favorites, coming in second to the Sister of this fragrance "Midnight Fantasy- by Brittany Spears". This fragrance is very warm and very sweet. The box describes it has having top notes of Lychee, Quince, Kiwi & middle notes of Cupcake, Jasmine, White Chocolate, Orchid & a finish of Creamy Musk, Orris Root, and Sensual Woods. In my opinion It's sexy without being too serious or musky. The bottle is adorable, hot pink glass with rhinestones all over. And finally, men love the smell. I cant tell you how many compliments I get whenever I wear it. The ONLY downside to it is that the fragrance itself doesn't last very long, and so you must reapply it a few times in a day if anyone but you is to smell it. ...and they need to!!!!

I know I'm younger but I'm not in my teeny-bop stage anymore and I just actually graduated, but I've used this since I was 12? Or maybe 13, and then I was even out of my pre-teen stage. I'm very skeptical with my perfumes. This does have a sugary smell to it, and I love it. It's not overpowering, I don't find it "more for children", once it kind of settles into the skin, it has a beautiful smell. Everyone is different, so everyone can withhold different scents that work with their body. I love the packaging and I will repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this however, I wouldn't really wear it... I gave it a 4 because of the quality. You get a good amount for the money you are paying, the bottle is super cute and it smells super sweet... Like cupcakes or something. Definitely something for those who like gourmand scents like myself. However, I wouldn't wear this very often because I smell this on so many people. Too many people wear this, and I like to smell unique. A smell that isn't found everywhere.

on 7/18/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really nice sweet scent, it reminds me alot of candy. At times it can be sickening but most of the time i really love it. It lasts a while and it has good sillage. Nice Perfume.

on 5/19/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I felt reluctant to test this in store for many years but it was featured in a magazine article to be a top pick from guys they interviewed and it got me thinking what made it so special? So I went to investigate Fantasy in Priceline. After spraying it the rush of chocolatey-sweet goodness hit me and now I see what they were talking about. I'm hooked!

I can't believe I love it as much as I do. It's very strong, lasting power is great and it has good sillage. My boyfriend loves the scent and so does my 47 year old Mum who I have caught pinching my bottle as well so entirely up to the person whether they like such a sweet smell or not. Very pretty bottle as well! Highly recommend.

on 11/19/2012 9:38:00 PM

This was my favourite perfume for few months. I used to generously spray it on my body because it was affordable and then it got over. I then purchased a 100 ml and to my surprise it was not smelling as mush as my 30 ml did. Then I moved on to another perfume and forgot about this totally till few days back, a girl was sitting next to me in the train, who had this perfume on. I immediately recognized the smell and then it turned from sweet smelling to nauseatingly sweet cotton candy. then soon I was covering my nose because I was was getting a headache.
So my verdict on this is after few years you will get over this perfume and then one day you will wonder at your own bad taste.

on 6/12/2012 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing gourmand with amazing lasting power and sillage. Loves it!

Popular Fragrances