Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

4.2

on 3/9/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am very lucky to own a few Full Bottles Of The Original
**Pre Re-formulated** Fantasy (From before 2009).
and even though i am a male (but a Gay one lol)....
I Am Simply Addicted To The Original And Delicious Formula Of "Fantasy"!

Fantasy was born as a **MASTERPIECE** - a magical love potion.
a masterpiece that was the pioneer in its floral-fruity-gourmand category.
a masterpiece that so many fragrances tried to be.
she is the queen of all fruity-gourmand fragrances
she is the queen of all queens,

Listen, i know this will sound over dramatic to some...
and some will think i should relax and stop being a drama queen,
but in times when i felt sad or sick or when i went through hard times,
this perfume always cheered me up right away.
i would spray this on,and my mood would dramatically change.
suddenly everything would seem happy,pink,yummy and beautiful.
just like white chocolate,exotic fruits and delicious cupcakes would make anyone feel better.

And besides that,
My Boyfriend Loooves It On Me,
Everytime I Have It On, He goes crazy and Just Cannot Take His Hands Off Of Me.
It's Like What Catnip Is to Cats! LOL
He Always Says That When I Put This On, Then All He Wants Is To Jump On Me, Take Me To Bed And Eat Me Up, Hehe.
I Love It When My Strong Handsome King Puts On His Strong Masculine Bad boi Scents And I Put On This Grliy,Sweet,Fruity,Feminine Pretty Boi Scent lol.
This Makes Me Feel So Feminine ....I Love It!

this little gem makes me feel so sexy and yummy it makes me wanna go on romantic dates on a breezy fall evening and french kiss my man.

There Are Two (Materialistic) Things I'm Proud To Have and Own.....

1 - My Stunning,Ultra Rare,Super Luxurious Collection Of Iconic Vintage Gianni Versace Sunglasses (mostley from the 92 -96 collections).

2 - All The Stock of Bottles I Have Of The Original pre re-formulated Fantasy Perfume.

because from the moment i knew that this perfume has been re-formulated,
i went on a hunt to search for a store here in my country that still had the old formula.

i was full of hope because i knew that it was being importaed here so there must be a store that still had some old stock of the old formula.

i looked in Every fancy dipartment store here but no one had the old formula!

i almost sadly gave up....
until one day i came across this OLD perfume store with this cute little old lady she had the old formula!!! i felt i won the jackpot! lol

she said she had bought some of them a few years prior to that and that nobody bought it because most of her clients were old ladies that dont use these kind of sweet fruity perfumes.

she was soooo over the moon happy that she found a buyer to those "cheap" perfumes she had been stuck with....
that she told me if i buy all of the stock she had,
then she would sell me a 3.3oz bottle for 20$ a piece!
and knowing that i will not let this Treasure get away from me....
i bought Every Single Bottle she had in stock (11 in fact!) Lol.

and now i understand what a Bargain it was cuz today i would have HAPPILY paid so much More if i had been stuck without the old formula.
(im such a pre re-formulated fantasy SL*T...ugh,it's pathetic lol).

plus....men (as i found) go C-r-a-z-y for this fragrance.
it just really motivates them or something.
they respond really strongly to it (at least the kind of bad boiz i normally go for lol).

and if you would have told me a few years ago that i would be so much in love with such an overly-syinthetic cheap celebrity perfume,
i would never have belived it!.....but i am!

Guys, you really need to undersatnd....i have perfumes ranging anywhere from 300 dollars (Ramon molvizar and creed) , to 800 dollars (joy) and all the way to about 2000 dollars (Clive Christian and cijar),
and to say the truth (even though Shocking to addmit it),but if i HAD to choose only ONE fragrance to take to a deserted island, then it would be this perfume!

if i had to give-up all my perfumes and choose only one perfume to use for the rest of my life.....it would be Fantasy.
it is my FAVORITE fragrance that i own.

and thats why i dont care anymore what others think!
i simply dont care anymore if my snobby up-tight know it all "high-end" perfume loving friends say that its "cheap" or "childish" or "un-complexed" or WHATEVER!
I Love It! ....... And that is the **Only** thing that counts!

it is the only fragrance that everytime i spray it on me...i have this HUGE smile on my face hahaha, i just cant help it! :)

yes the bottle looks tacky and a bit cheap,
and yes its weird for me to say that what i have on is a "britney spears" perfume...but it just smeels sooo damn good.

to me...the old formula is 10X superior to the new re-formulated version.
the new formulation has soooo much more of the musky and tart kiwi tones to it.
the kiwi notes (in the old formula) steps aside alot more in order to give room to the super creamy white choloate-cupcake bliss.

i think the re-formulated version is no where near as amazing as the old formula is.

i mean the new formula is not "disgusting" or anything...
but i just like the old formula a Hell lot more.

and this perfume lasts and lasts and lasts....it has amazing longevity.
i can actually take a shower and still smell traces of it on my skin..
this perfume is so Magical,
what i love about fantasy is that even though it is very sweet, it also has airy fresh tones to it and i can use it on a hot summer day as well as on a cold winter morning.
every time i put it on...it makes me feel so happy :-)

i urge every gourmand scent lover to try this (old or new formula),
you WILL Fall in love .

Enjoy :-)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I'm not a product snob in any field. Who made the wine doesn't matter if it tastes good. What the singer looks like doesn't matter if she can sing. The label on the dress doesn't matter if it's cheaply made and doesn't flatter your shape. And so on.
So I have MANY perfumes, well over a hundred, and they vary from juices that cost two or three hundred dollars a bottle to juices that I paid less than ten for. I'll try anything once, and if I like the way it smells then I care not one whit whose name is or isn't on the bottle. I also run the gamut of perfumes. There are aquatics, orientalist, white florals, gourmands, etc in my stash.
I must have some rare body chemistry where many things smell pleasant on me, but for most of my life ALL perfume gave me killer headaches and stuffy face. For this reason I do admit to having less love overall for florals as they were always the worst offenders.
Fantasy was one of the only scents I could wear without major issue, and I'm grateful to it for that. This and TM Angel are the reigning empresses of the gourmand field. If you hate perfumes that smell like candy or cake, well don't buy this. No need to knock it for being what it is. But if that's what you're looking for, go buy this right now.
Also, though attracting men is by no means the only or even A reason to buy perfume...IF that's your goal, I have yet to meet the man who doesn't like this scent. It's well known by now that men are attracted to food smells over floral smells, the simple beasts. ;) Mine certainly digs it, luckily for him, cause I'd still wear it if he didn't.
This scent can be had very cheaply, at less than ten dollars for the half-ounce size. Try it out if you like cookies or cake or candyish smells.
Don't go hog wild. It's got good lasting power and decent projection. You may not smell it anymore but others do. It smells good on clothing too, and changes less. On skin you will get more of a progression from fruit to cupcake to a near-smokiness (good smoky, not ashtray smoky).
On another note I see tons of people claiming this has been reformulated. False in my opinion. I own an original bottle ( back when the band around the nozzle had rhinestones it too) and several 'new formula' bottles. They smell the same to me. (Which also goes to show that if you will STORE your juice properly, some scents can last forever and not 'turn'. That bottle is what, ten or eleven years old? Thanks, Britney, for the lovely scent, and I'll keep buying it as long as EA makes it. Yummy!!

on 2/2/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I first started using this when I was at school, so about 5/6 years ago and I've recently started using it again. I knew it smelt nice and it was on offer so I thought why not. It's not actually expensive anyway though in my opinion. Usually about £20 for the larger bottle, although it does vary between shops.
Personally I think it smells adorable and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's quite strong smelling so it's not going to be for everyone. Although because it's stronger smelling I find that one or two sprays will last all day, probably longer! It's sweet smelling but not so sweet that its intoxicating.
I know that its aimed at younger girls, probably early teens but I don't believe that should stop you wearing it. I wear as more of an everyday perfume but there's reason why it can't be worn for evenings as well. It's defiantly worth the money & I defiantly recommend it.

on 7/11/2013 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The smell is so sweet at first it was so overly sweet for me but after I got used to it so it fine. This is really good for teens to adults it's a great gift for people too.

on 7/10/2013 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I made my Dad buy me this for Christmas when I was 12 because my mum wore it and she smelt amazing! Take this the wrong way but seriously it was unreal how she smelt. So as you do you want it. I got it and found I didn't smell as good as my mum but still smelt amaz. This is great for everyday use although put too much on can be a bit overpowering. The overpowering effect is really great for nights out though. I love this product and should be in every girls perfume collection.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the fragrance but the top fell of pretty quickly and I cannot find another top that fits. So I can't use it :-(

on 12/27/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has been in my perfume collection since it came out and is one of my favorites!!

I like the sweet sugary yummilicious scent!! On me it does die down to a sexy sweet scent and my husband loves this perfume on me!

on 9/20/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm no 20 years old but I have been in love with this perfume since I was 13 years old. Britney Spears definitely knows what she's doing when it comes to doing fragrances. This one and Midnight Fantasy are on my list of all time favorite fragrances. Fantasy is a very sweet, baked goods kind of scent. It's also a little bit fruity and a little bit floral but honestly, it's mostly sugar sweet more than anything. Some of the notes are kiwi, white chocolate, cupcake, lychee, orchid and musk. When I first spray it I get the kiwi and the lychee but after those top notes go away I smell the amazing cupcake and white chocolate notes and for me those are what stick with me throughout the whole day. It's a very youthful scent but it's not as sickening as Aquolina Pink Sugar (which I can't stand). The lasting power is amazing! If you spray it on your pulse points and on your clothing it will last you all day. I sprayed some on my jacket this morning at 10:00 and I can still smell it now at 7:00. You don't want to spray too much though because it might give you a bit of a headache cause it is quite strong. It's one of my cheapest perfumes but it has the best lasting power out of all of them. I'm older now but I still love wearing this perfume! It's too artificial like those cotton candy body sprays so it's not too young for me yet I don't think. Obviously I can't see like a 40 year old wearing it but I think girls from the ages of 13-25 would be okay with this. I will forever love this perfume. Also check out Hidden Fantasy!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff. For years I had known of people who had worn it, and I always thought to myself how good it smelt. I saw a bottle of it in Ross for around $16, so I finally gave in and purchased it! Initially it smells spicy and almost sugary. It dries down nicely to a cotton candy/white chocolate scent. The staying power is awesome and I always feel so comforted when I wear this fragrance. Gorgeous bottle too!

on 12/25/2011 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The bottle which some love I find very tacky ,so every time I saw this fragrance I constantly bypassed it. I was bored in Wallgreens the other day and felt like sampling a fragrance and this was the only one I have never tried so I thought why not. What I smelled when on initial burst is completely different from what the ingredients claim I am seeing now and I had no idea what the ingredients where until after I sampled this. I did smell the fruit, the vanilla, and actually a slight cotton candy scent that is not listed as an ingredient somehow but I thought...so typical. I finished up my shopping and went home. I noticed that I started to smell really good and loved what I was smelling and actually almost forgot that I tested this out on my chest. The dry down on this fragrance was a total surprise, devastatingly sexy and totally all-woman, not girly. After of a few minutes of my s/o talking to me he said,"Wow you smell good. What is that?" The dry down stunned me. It became a sensuous, sultry, mysterious, bombshell scent on my skin! Fantasy is, surprisingly, more complex then what I thought. I like this scent and I like the fact that it actually lasts. I do have problems with scents that just seem to evaporate on my dry skin. This fragrance stays and keeps going. I would consider this more of a winter scent because it's heavy. The dry down is really lovely. It is not a terribly complex fragrance, but it does have more depth and sophistication than Curious, and it is nowhere near as one-dimensional as Aquolina Pink Sugar, to which it is frequently compared. Pink sugar can be well... a bit harsh and loud. But Fantasy is more rounded, warm, and sensual IMHO. It's much more prettier than Pink Sugar :) Given that my expectations were low, I was pleasantly surprised. I am going to be 30 very soon but I still plan on getting a small gift set of this for myself.

Popular Fragrances