Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 44-55
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

on 10/13/2008 5:39:00 PM

Loved this fragrance despite being twice the age of the group its targeted towards! Very nice foody but not-too-sweet scent, just lovely to wear to work. Will repurchase and it made me want to try the other Britney fragrances as well.

on 2/16/2006 12:26:00 PM

If Serge Lutens were to design a version of his Un Bois Vanille for very small girls to buy with their pocket money, it might well turn out like Fantasy. The essence of Barbie Doll.

on 12/29/2005 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For years, I abhorred celebrity scents. I used to believe that anyone who wore one was insecure and trying to emulate the star. Well, I was wrong. By thinking this way, I was missing out on some nice perfumes. One time on this website, I read a post from a MUA member said, "Who cares whose name is on the bottle if you really enjoy wearing the juice?" I quite agree. This is not targeted to my age group at all (46). I do not like the personalities of Britney Spears, Paris Hilton or J-Lo. But I have to admit I like some of their scents. Fantasy is one scent that my 10 y.o. daughter and I both can wear. Sweet, soft, not cloying, girlish and youthful. Perfect with jeans during the day or night. I still adore Shalimar and Chanel No. 5, but it is fun to wear this one for a change.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

my happy surprise...Fantasy is another pretty perfume by Britney for me to love...comes in the prettiest box that looks like a present with a green bow...prettiest pink bottle with green crystals...pretty sweet vanilla perfume with some flowers...jasmine,orchid,orris(iris)...smells very close to Pink Sugar...like Pink Sugar's little sister which makes me happy...pretty sugar,cupcake, vanilla perfume...smells like a cupcake with some vanilla frosting...spray this on when you want to smell sweet and pretty!

on 9/9/2005 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Cute and girly bottle and package! Cute and girly scent! This whole thing works. A great, sweet and feminine scent I see my younger daughter, who is 14, wearing. And she likes it, too!