Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 44-55
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

on 8/14/2008 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I simply LOVE this perfume although I'm ashamed to admit it. This is heavenly!! Very sweet and intoxicating. Great lasting power too. I do not know if Ms. Spears actually had any say in the choice of these notes but if she did I salute her. What an remarkably unique and intoxicating fragrance. LOVE it!! I originally purchased this at Macy's, and lately have only been able to find it at CVS. I hope this is not an indication of any type thought of discontinuation of this, because i would weep. I truly enjoy these notes especially when I'm feeling truly girlie and feminine. LOVE this one, but may not be for most as it is really sweet and gourmand with some notes that some may find annoying or too much.

on 3/2/2007 2:53:00 PM

I've never been big on gourmand fragrances, and initially thought this would be either too sweet or too "foody" on me. But what a pleasant surprise. Out of the literally hundreds of vanilla-based fragrances I have ever worn, I have to say I give Fantasy my highest accord. It's sweet but not overwhelming. Powdery, but not to the point of strangulation. It has all of right elements in just the right amounts. I only wish the shower gel weren't so hard to find. The body souffle is divine - the oils come through long after you have showered.
For some reason, men seem to love this scent. Or, at least, they seem to hover around more frequently when I am wearing it.