Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

on 7/22/2016 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love this fragrance ! Just wished it lasted longer

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

sweet smell. good to lift up the mood. The packaging is so girly. perfect for teenagers

on 7/18/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really nice sweet scent, it reminds me alot of candy. At times it can be sickening but most of the time i really love it. It lasts a while and it has good sillage. Nice Perfume.

on 11/19/2012 9:38:00 PM

This was my favourite perfume for few months. I used to generously spray it on my body because it was affordable and then it got over. I then purchased a 100 ml and to my surprise it was not smelling as mush as my 30 ml did. Then I moved on to another perfume and forgot about this totally till few days back, a girl was sitting next to me in the train, who had this perfume on. I immediately recognized the smell and then it turned from sweet smelling to nauseatingly sweet cotton candy. then soon I was covering my nose because I was was getting a headache.
So my verdict on this is after few years you will get over this perfume and then one day you will wonder at your own bad taste.

on 10/29/2012 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I bought a .33 oz on ebay just because I wanted to try this out but I didn't want to commit to a full size of this scent just yet. This honestly smells so good and the scent is actually kind of unique as far as sweet scents because of the kiwi. I can't tolerate most sweet scents because my body chemistry can't handle sweet scents (especially vanilla scents...ick!) but this one is amazing. I also like hidden fantasy too.

i actually dont have this i have a dupe that smells exactly the same. i like it. its candy sweet. but can be overpowering if you spray too much

on 4/14/2011 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i cant say enough how much i love this am usin it for years now always comin back to it, such a nice smell and stays all day long, LOOOOVE IT <3

on 3/13/2011 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite type of scent is fruity or fresh, and I've always hated gourmand, sweet, vanilla scents. When I first got this, I immediatly regretted it, but since then it has grown on me and I am in love! I never noticed how complex this scent was until recently. The first spray is fruity, from the kiwi and lychee. Then it develops into a delicious candy-sweet vanilla, from the white chocolate and cupcake accord. The base is more mysterious and I can't think of the exact notes, but it is quite musky. I tend to shy away from musk but this is blended perfectly! This is a great scent which can be appealing to all ages, although it is more geared towards teenagers. The lasting power on this is AMAZING. I only use a spritz on my wrist and a spritz on my neck and it lasts all day. I also get lots of compliments from guys regarding this scent because men love food-like smells. Overall, I will definitely repurchase, but this bottle will last me a long time considering how long lasting and strong this is (perfect for winter).

on 2/17/2011 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My current signature scent. Ever since this got added to my collection, I've been constantly reaching for it! I even spray it on my pillows and sheets. Very, very, good lasting power. VERY. Let me tell you, I would spray this on me, and I swear I can smell this 24 hours later. I think it stays there for days even. I don't know how it's that good, but this is amazing.
It is kind of strong, so don't go crazy when you're applying. I get compliments on this all the time.
Now let me get to the actual scent. Oh gosh, where to start? It opens with nice tart fruit such as strawberry, kiwi, and raspberry but it lingers for a few seconds. Then the fruits transition to something a little bit sweeter, maybe sugar coated. After a while, it becomes this amazing cupcake-like scent. The dry down is my favorite. It still has that little bit of a cupcake scent to it, with a little bit of vanilla and musk. GAHHH. So amazing!!!
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that doesn't like sweet fragrances, because this one definitely DEFINES that category. Nicely made and a beautiful gourmand scent.

Sorry for the whole novel, but I adore this!

on 11/23/2010 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried this on as a tester on two different days in two different stores, and I've come to the conclusion that my body just doesn't mix well with this one. It hits me in the face with this strange but interesting mix of super sweetness and something really sharp and spicy. I usually love sweetness but it was just...too sweet. It felt like I had just smothered myself in peppermint candy. Once it faded, it became this warm, not as spicy but still very sweet smell that made me think of little girls and cotton candy. I don't know, its a nice smell but not very elegant or subtle. I will admit that the strength and lasting power was pretty impressive for how cheap it is.

I may actually give this a try again because it does fade into a nice, warm, homey sort of scent that's good for winter time, but at the moment, I can't get over how painfully sweet it is.

Popular Fragrances