Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

on 8/3/2016 12:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

On about my fourth bottle since this came out .. I did at one time like midnight fantasy better and paused on wearing this for a while but now midnight fantasy smells like so many body washes now days so I'm back to wearing fantasy .. As far as sweet scents this one and pink sugar are in my regular rotation and why because fantasy has that sweet but fruity note and pink sugar is pure cotton candy with that one harsh note of whatever it is .. Two different aspects of sweetness and fantasy lasts long and smells better as it wears.. I like the fact that it's cheaper to purchase now but I don't think the popularity has slowed down because someone was buying this at a fragrance stand at the mall the other day and I wanted to tell the person that it can be bought cheaper online but didn't want to blow a sale for the lady at the fragrance stand ..

on 7/17/2016 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What's not to like about this? A love potion locked inside a beautifully Swarovski adorned, hot pink bottle.

I wore this all throughout my teens and now I'm still religiously wearing it in my adulthood. Sweet? Yes. But well done.

Opens with a blast of kiwi fruit, this can off put a lot of people who try Fantasy. It can be sour, but trust me.. wait for it. The white chocolate appears and then cupcake.. with orchids lingering in the background ever so slightly. This is when the magic happens, this is heavenly.

Forever love, love, love. A celebrity scent that catapulted so many others into the gourmand spectrum. Perfume has no age limit, remember that.

on 6/18/2016 12:08:00 AM

I am 45 years old. I own some very serious classic perfumes, as befits a lady of my vintage and professional standing.... But damn if I don't LOVE Fantasy, and have for years!

I love Fantasy with my lizard brain, the deep-seated childlike portion that squeals, "OMG!" when it sees a hot-pink bottle with green crystals all over it, and "YUMMM!" when it smells cupcakes, white chocolate, kiwi-strawberry candy, and baby powder in equal measures.

Yes, Fantasy is a common fragrance and smells
a lot like something that would be piped into teen clothing stores to induce euphoria (and spending). It is the quintessential Mall Perfume, unabashedly synthetic and riding high on the fruity-floral celebu-scent trend train.

But it's still pretty great stuff. It's instantly recognizable and enjoyable
from start to finish, from the initial
burst of tart fruits through the choco-vanillic heart and on to the quite pretty and balanced powdery-orris finish. In fact, it's kind of perfect for what it is. Fantasy is to fragrance what Sbarro pizza is to the food court: iconic, junky yet irresistible, with a comforting familiarity. Fantasy is to fragrance what Justice is to fashion: silly, sassy, overtly loud and juvenile, yet oh so cute.

I've smelled other Britney flankers and other scents in this category, and not liked them nearly as well, even if intellectually I knew some of them were more elegant and mature compositions (like Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights). In the end, I can't not have that PINK!!! SPARKLY!!! bottle on my dresser and I can't not sometimes spray on its SWEET!!! YUMMINESS!!! And btw I get tons of compliments when I do. Fantasy is wearable
candy, and just plain wearable.

TRY IT.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This perfume is very...middle school teen girl. It's very powerful and a deep scent, very heavy. The packaging is cute and the price is great, however, if I had to wear it the lotion form is much more tolerable and wearable. I'm all for a deep and heavy perfume but this one is quite overwhelming and has caused others to have headaches.

Overall: good perfume for a teenage girl, packaging is cutesy albeit impractical at times and its a true heavy scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I don't have many emotional connections to perfumes, but I do to Fantasy. I bought it in highschool, my friend loved it so much she bought it too and I wore it religiously. I explored the other scents in the Fantasy line (e.g. Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Island Fantasy) but the original is the best, and the one I keep coming back too. I have repurchased this fragrance around three times. I really love this scent. It is a very sweet scent, with fruity notes and notes of vanilla and cupcake and there is even some floral in there. It is a modestly priced scent but does not smell cheap or chemically. It is a young, fun scent which boosts your confidence and will be noticed by those around you. I always receive compliments on this scent. I am 21 years old, but this is a scent I would continue to wear throughout my 20s. It is my favourite day-time scent. It makes you feel flirtatious and fun and sexy and sweet. The bottle is beautiful to display on your vanity too, it is pink with green rhinestones studded into it. I love Britney and her perfumes, and will continue to repurchase this beautiful, sweet fragrance.

Top Notes: Kiwi, Red Litchi, Quince.
Heart Notes: White Chocolate, Jasmine, Orchid, Cupcake.
Base Notes: Musk, Orris Root, Woodsy Notes.

(Notes from Fragrantica)

I think definitely one of the most known Britney Spears scent and most popular. Very sweet and girly. The bottle is adorable bright pink with stones/rhinestones on it. Pretty packaging. It is a good perfume for a younger person. I wouldn't personally buy again because I wouldn't wear it I prefer other scents now

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have the little bottle and just love the packaging. I'm not crazy about the initial spray because it is floral. The dry down notes leave you with frosted cupcakes and smells like Pink Sugar which I love.

This perfume is o.k.but not an excellent one.

I LOVE this perfume. If like me, you like sweet floral candy scents, then this is for you. It's lasting power is pretty good. It's reasonably priced. I can't get enough of this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I've also noticed, my male friends seem to love this scent as they always make comments. I have high end expensive perfumes that I still wear, but this is up there with them! I tend to use this for day and wear something more stronger for night. I once mixed this accidentally with another perfume and surprisingly it was very pleasant. I will continue to buy this. I hope they never discontinue this perfume. I'm on my 4th 100ml bottle. I don't care how old I am, this will continue to be on my dresser always. :)

on 2/14/2015 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not a safe blind buy people! I was so excited to try it based on so many good reviews on Fragrantica, but it's a major FAIL! It's super sweet and I couldn't detect any of the other notes, except for the white chocolate? I'm so glad I only got the smallest bottle for $9.99! I had a bad feeling when I detect the sweetness as I ripped open the plastic case around the bottle. So yeah, you can smell this before you open the cap or even spraying it! If you want a sweet fragrance, try Pink Sugar....fresh, sweet, and much more interesting due to the licorice note.

Popular Fragrances