Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 44-55
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

4.7

on 12/14/2010 7:13:00 AM

My 17 year old LOVES this....but I tried it and I was surprised...I liked it too!! My daughter always gets complimented when she wears this and its the ONLY Britney scent that we like. The others are not as nice or ICK!

I'm an older lady...but even I wear it occasionally!

on 9/23/2006 2:31:00 PM

Ok..I'm supposed to be too old to like this fragrance, but I LOVE IT. (i'm over 45)
After reading about the notes, sweet and vanillaly and fruity I was interested. Saw it at right aid for $10.00 off all fragrances and bought it unsniffed.
Was I happy when I sprayed it on. It reminds me of Pink Sugar but better. Very complex frgrance with great blended top, middle and dry down notes. Unlike most here..I love the bottle too. Pretty bright pink with lime green crystals...gotta love it continued >>

I got a nice sample made up for me at Sephora, so I had a chance to really test this before buying it. I love this fragrance, which is a vanilla and grapefruit scent. My husband immediately loved it which reinforced my opinion that even though I have Pink Sugar I need this too. It lasts and does not break down into anything really different later, and lingers nicely on your clothing. It is not overpowering or over sweet. The bottle is adorable and unique.

Popular Fragrances