Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've owned lots of perfumes...
some make me feel sick like prada candy, jessica fancy, pink sugar, midnight fantasy... but never been commented on them. Other perfumes like angel, lolita lempicka just smell like a weird sweet detergent on me... I did not want a perfume to smell like a perfume either... I am 21 yet I still HATE with a passion those "sophistication strong perfumes" for example like Black Opium. I am looking for a perfect mix of yummy sugar mixed with a perfume smell that goes along with it. blech. I was ready to give up.

Until I wore this, my boyfriend swears that this stuff is intoxicating on me! I love it too, because at first I can't smell it much, but as the day goes on and the more I party.... the SEXIER the smell gets! It lasts all day. The end stage is like blowing out the candles of the cake. Kind of chocolatey too! I love the smell, and it just works so well with my chemistry and I don't even get a headache! I regret not stocking up on these. I love this perfume so much that when I see them in store again... I'm gonna buy atleast 3!

on 10/5/2015 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

I used to love this perfume back when I was in my early teens, nowadays I smell it on others and my first thought is cheap. It's great on teens to start their perfume collections, but on an adult woman it is just off putting. It's definitely a "young" perfume. I love the bottle, it's so pretty but probably something you should be moving on from once you get to the pointy end of your teen years.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

When I was younger I hated sweet, sugary scents such as this. I much preferred clean scents like 5th avenue, britney spears curious, and gucci envy me. Needless to say, when I first smelt this perfume I almost gagged. I did not like it at all. In recent years however my tastes have changed, and I found myself liking sweeter smells more and more. I was given hidden fantasy as a gift and loved it. I then smelt midnight fantasy at a sale and got it, and it very quickly became one of my all time favourite scents. I finally bought fantasy and have not gone back. I LOVE this scent so much. It is a warm, comforting smell that wears so well on me. This is a scent that I am sire I will keep in my perfume collection.

on 2/27/2014 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Already repurchased this perfume once, I love it, always get compliments on it and it lasts all day.

If I had to live on a deserted island and could only take one thing with me, it would be Fantasy by Britney Spears. Despite it being targeted to a more pre-teen demographic, I started using this last year when I was 18. I guess I was a sucker for the cute little bottle that looked like some type of mysterious magic potion. It was a little expensive ($19.99 for 1 ounce and $34.99 for the larger bottle) but I had a coupon so I decided to give it a go and as far as fragrances go that's cheap. I didn't expect too much from it, but the scent is to die for. It's sweet, but not in a sugary/candy way, more in a vanilla, fruity way. It's girly and playful but still very sexy, not childish. I spray A LOT, but it quickly goes from overpowering to lovely. It lasts for a long time, but I reapply it at night if I am going out. I get complimented on it constantly, even from complete strangers walking on the street! I love it, my girlfriends love it, and my boyfriend loves it too! That was a big plus for me because sometimes certain scents are off-putting to guys, but not this one! I don't think I would ever try another perfume. This one is perfect!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Yikes!
This was my first perfume ever, and I got it about 4 years ago, when I was 12 or so..
Back then I loved it, but now I hate it! I have given it to my younger sister, and she loves it.

I think it's a really "child-ish" perfume, that a lot of younger girls love. Maybe because it's so super duper SWEET, almost OVERWHELMING sweet. Also the packagain, is pretty pink and princessy.

I have deffintly moved pasts this scent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this perfume! I got it when I was 16 and have worn it sporadically ever since.
It smells very sweet, but not offensively so like some gourmand fragrances do.
I am not very good at describing perfumes but I am very picky about what I like and don't like. This is in my top 5 which I rotate depending on my mood. The others on my favorite list are Diors Forever and Ever, Diorissimo, Midnight fantasy, Chloe by Chloe edp and of course this one.
To me it smells like a magic love potion. It definitely changes its face during the course of the day, its very sweet,, almost fruity when you first spray it on, but it dries down to a musky, white chocolaty scent with a hint of vanilla. It is such a distinctive smell. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but it certainly is mine.
Fantasy has a large silage so one to two sprays is enough. It also lasts all day...I apply it after my shower at 5 am and can still smell it come 5 pm.
I know I love this perfume because I used to buy it as a cash strapped teenager because it was the only perfume in my price range and yet now as a wealthier 21 yr old I still get it because it smells amazing!
Oh and the bottle is so perfect and pretty, bejeweled in green Diamante set against a pink bottle. I have about a dozen empty bottles on my dresser because they are far too beautiful to throw away.
It will forever have sweet 16 connotations for me but I mean who doesn't want to be 16 again?!

on 7/10/2013 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I made my Dad buy me this for Christmas when I was 12 because my mum wore it and she smelt amazing! Take this the wrong way but seriously it was unreal how she smelt. So as you do you want it. I got it and found I didn't smell as good as my mum but still smelt amaz. This is great for everyday use although put too much on can be a bit overpowering. The overpowering effect is really great for nights out though. I love this product and should be in every girls perfume collection.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Being a huge fan of sweet, gourmand fragrances I thought I would like this. Unfortunately this is not quite what I expected it all - it has a weight to it that is pretty much overbearing. It is extremely strong and if I use more than one or two sprays on my clothes I get a headache. Also, it can smell kind of cheap because so many people wear it and over do it. I love the packaging, and the name, but I cringe at being of 'those' people who apply this way too liberally because quite frankly, it 'aint nice.

Edit: Okay. My thoughts regarding this perfume have progressively gotten worse over time as there's an obnoxious woman at my work who wears absolute BUCKETLOADS of this stuff and I can smell it in a 5 kilometre radius. Awful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Fantasy perfume has such a cute and unique bottle. It is hot pink with a pink cap and has rhinestones all around it. The scent is sweet and tropical with a hint of spice.

Popular Fragrances