Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.9

on 8/3/2016 12:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

On about my fourth bottle since this came out .. I did at one time like midnight fantasy better and paused on wearing this for a while but now midnight fantasy smells like so many body washes now days so I'm back to wearing fantasy .. As far as sweet scents this one and pink sugar are in my regular rotation and why because fantasy has that sweet but fruity note and pink sugar is pure cotton candy with that one harsh note of whatever it is .. Two different aspects of sweetness and fantasy lasts long and smells better as it wears.. I like the fact that it's cheaper to purchase now but I don't think the popularity has slowed down because someone was buying this at a fragrance stand at the mall the other day and I wanted to tell the person that it can be bought cheaper online but didn't want to blow a sale for the lady at the fragrance stand ..

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This perfume is very...middle school teen girl. It's very powerful and a deep scent, very heavy. The packaging is cute and the price is great, however, if I had to wear it the lotion form is much more tolerable and wearable. I'm all for a deep and heavy perfume but this one is quite overwhelming and has caused others to have headaches.

Overall: good perfume for a teenage girl, packaging is cutesy albeit impractical at times and its a true heavy scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This perfume reminds me of Christmas. The bottle and scent are fun and festive. It's like pretty little vanilla cupcakes topped with fruit. There's frosting, kiwi, and lots of sugary sweetness. I do think it's a lot in warm weather but it somehow smells so nice in cold winter weather.

on 2/14/2015 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not a safe blind buy people! I was so excited to try it based on so many good reviews on Fragrantica, but it's a major FAIL! It's super sweet and I couldn't detect any of the other notes, except for the white chocolate? I'm so glad I only got the smallest bottle for $9.99! I had a bad feeling when I detect the sweetness as I ripped open the plastic case around the bottle. So yeah, you can smell this before you open the cap or even spraying it! If you want a sweet fragrance, try Pink Sugar....fresh, sweet, and much more interesting due to the licorice note.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

sweet smell. good to lift up the mood. The packaging is so girly. perfect for teenagers

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this stuff smells like an old woman. i was not pleased with the smell . i got this as a gift for christmas like 2 years ago and it has sat in my bathroom that long. i wont wear it . my boyfriend made comments on how awful it smelled too. and he normally isnt opinionated.

Love this perfume! Bought the gift set on holiday clearance for $10 at cvs. It lasts all day and I receive tons of compliments of how good i smelled. If you like cupcakes then you'll enjoy this. It is a little musky and strong. One to two spray is plenty.

on 9/26/2013 4:37:00 PM

It is an OK perfume,but nothing special.There are hundreds of these generic,sugary celebrity scents on the market similar to that one.Therefore it is very ordinary,predictable and boring scent.I would spray it once in a while,but it is not something I care for .This is a typical teenage girls cotton candy fragrance, so if you are 30+ it is not suitable for you.I own different perfumes and this perfume bottle is the one I like least.It just looks very tacky and cheap and the fuchsia color is irritating.I don't particulary care for any of Britney Spears other fragrances in fact,except for Believe,which is unique ,lovely perfume in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Fantasy perfume has such a cute and unique bottle. It is hot pink with a pink cap and has rhinestones all around it. The scent is sweet and tropical with a hint of spice.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This perfume is disgusting. More than that, this fragrance and it's cult following give perfumes a bad name. This fragrance is a vile mess of vanilla and flowers. It's packaging is the most tacky I have ever seen. It is coveted by teeny boppers and by old ladies trying to 'make themselves feel younger'-yet surprisingly generally well tolerated among those not belonging to the above categories. It is the type of fragrance that should make the perfume makers of today reevaluate the direction the perfume industry has taken, and hopefully not drive it into olfactory suicide.

Popular Fragrances