Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

on 5/19/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I felt reluctant to test this in store for many years but it was featured in a magazine article to be a top pick from guys they interviewed and it got me thinking what made it so special? So I went to investigate Fantasy in Priceline. After spraying it the rush of chocolatey-sweet goodness hit me and now I see what they were talking about. I'm hooked!

I can't believe I love it as much as I do. It's very strong, lasting power is great and it has good sillage. My boyfriend loves the scent and so does my 47 year old Mum who I have caught pinching my bottle as well so entirely up to the person whether they like such a sweet smell or not. Very pretty bottle as well! Highly recommend.

on 11/30/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It smells like candy .. tacky candy.

It smells even worse in the summer.

on 4/14/2011 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

It is so hard to find a scent that works with my body chemistry and this worked! I sprayed once and it lasted all day.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have the hidden fantasy it's flirty and sweet.I always get compliments when i were it.i luv the smell it's definetly a must have

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

this was the first perfume that i actually loved ! im a huge brit fan and i especially love this perfume. i used it in high school and the smell stuck around all through after school, plus the bottle is pretty cute.

on 3/9/2008 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

ok i have the parfume but i wish i had the body lotion version of it. i love the smell of this perfume!!! normaly im not a fan of perfume because i think they all smell the same and very srtong like alcohol but this is different it smell sweet but strong and its weird but i feel like describing it as "warm" like it makes me feel happy like its winter but there is a fire and its warm. that may sound weird but thats how i see it

on 10/5/2007 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this fragrance for the first time last night. I was very skeptical at first because I didn't like Curious at all, In Control doesn't last long enough, and Midnight Fantasy had too much of a plum scent. But Fantasy truly surprised me. At first smell, I picked up a fruity scent, then it dries down to a warm cupcake note. I purchased it last night, because it was on sale (50% off) at Palais Royal. I sprayed it on this morning and now it's after 2 p.m. and I can still smell it. I'm in love with this perfume. I was like everyone else here at MUA and didn't want to like it because Britney's name is on it. But I think I'm going to purchase another bottle today. It's a great fall/winter scent for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I said it once, I'll say it again, I've got to give Britney Spears her propers on her fragrances. I find them playful and long-lasting, and on me, they are simply perfect for the warmer months. Fantasy is no exception. Fantasy is the most playful "floral oriental" I've encountered, and for me, so far, its the only "floriental" that I have found that is fit to wear in the summer. Like Curious, I can wear it in the hot summer heat and the scent will not dissipate. I get hours and hours of wear out of Fantasy even on my most active days out in the hot summer heat. While I definitely prefer Midnight Fantasy, Curious and Curious in Control over Fantasy, I'll have fun using this bottle up. Advertised Notes: Lychee, Quince, Kiwi, Cupcake Accord, Jasmine Petals, White Chocolate Orchid, Musk, Orris Root, Woods
continued >>

on 11/29/2006 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I really like this fragrance. It's not too foody and the drydown is fantasic. I can smell the white chocolate.

"A fragrance inspired by love's ability to overwhelm you when you least expect it, Fantasy Britney Spears is a captivating blend of ripe fruits, sweet cupcake accord, delicate flowers, creamy musk, orris root, and sensual woods. Notes include Lychee, Quince, Kiwi, Cupcake Accord, Jasmine Petals, White Chocolate Orchid, Musk, Orris Root, Woods." -perfume emporium

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Exclamation! and Pink Sugar; Exclamation! much more so than Pink Sugar. Dry and very headache-inducing in 90 degree heat, so don't test if you're about to romp outdoors. Overall, not quite unique enough for me. Fantasy smells just like the dept. store now, or maybe the dept. store smells just like Fantasy?

Popular Fragrances