Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.3

on 10/5/2015 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

I used to love this perfume back when I was in my early teens, nowadays I smell it on others and my first thought is cheap. It's great on teens to start their perfume collections, but on an adult woman it is just off putting. It's definitely a "young" perfume. I love the bottle, it's so pretty but probably something you should be moving on from once you get to the pointy end of your teen years.

on 2/27/2014 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Already repurchased this perfume once, I love it, always get compliments on it and it lasts all day.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I wore this for a couple of weeks when first getting into perfumes about 18 years old, I initially liked it, it was fun, sparkly and to me a little quirky as I have never been a 'girly girl'. I quickly went off it, it started to make me feel sick in much the same way having 8-10 sugars in my cups of tea as a child has totally put me off sugar in my beverages. I think of this as something I had to get out of my system, everyone needs to make mistakes in order to learn and move forward (there was Ghost Sweetheart not long after but it was a gift it DOES NOT COUNT!) I am now repulsed by this fragrance, I could pick it out a mile off and cannot bare to be in close proximity to the wearer for too long. It is sugary, sweet, cloying...like Barbies hangover in a bottle.

The bottle is pretty for children and tweenagers getting into perfume so 1 lippy for longevity and another for bottle design.

on 12/13/2011 12:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I don't buy my fragrances locally coz they are either not available or too expensive by the time they reach this place. So when I wanted something sugary I chose this based on popularity and reviews and asked someone who was travelling abroad to get it 4 me. Big mistake! The opening is tolerable but the dry down? What on earth is that smell! Eeww, am just waiting for the right occasion to give it to some1 for their birthday or something. Definitely wouldn't recommend it to any1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

love this stuff. its so sweet and girly and flirty without being sickly. i always get compliments on it and wear it all year round. in summer its sweet and playful and in winter it can brighten up the coldest days! it last a really long time too and the packaging is really nice. i didnt think id like this but now i totally love it!

on 12/22/2009 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Smells like a 14 year old girl. If you are over 16, you should be really looking to upgrade your perfume to something more grown up and sexy, but i admit i do like the sweetness of it. My boyfriends young sister likes it, but for me (19 year old) i find this to be too teeny bopper.
But overall great gift idea and it does smell quite nice.

on 8/15/2009 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Eew! It smells sickly sweet was my first reaction when i put it on my wrists. I just can't like this perfume at all. I smelt like a bakery and considering i don't have much of a sweet tooth, well this perfume had to go. I think it'd work with a younger audience though.

on 5/11/2009 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I am also a "mature" lady of 40 plus who likes this fragrance. I agree that it is a little similiar (in sweetness) to Pink Sugar which I also like. However, on me Fantasy seems to have some sort of "peppery" smell to it (not sure what that is??). I'm slightly embarassed to say it's a Britney fragrance I'm wearing, but only because her target market is way younger than me. But really, if a fragrance smells good on you and you enjoy wearing it, I don't think you should restrict yourself just because you are not in a certain age group. When I was a teenager I used to wear Christian Dior Poison (dark purple bottle), which was probably considered a mature fragrance, but I loved it, so I wore it. Perhaps I'm doing things in reverse....LOL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

DH got this for me for Valentine's Day, and it's the best perfume I've gotten in a looong time. When I first sprayed it on, I HATED it. It smelled WAY too citrus-ey to me. But I decided to wait a few seconds to dry down before I made my final judgment. It smells great! My husband loves it (and he's VERY picky when it comes to fragrances!)

Popular Fragrances