Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

on 7/17/2016 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What's not to like about this? A love potion locked inside a beautifully Swarovski adorned, hot pink bottle.

I wore this all throughout my teens and now I'm still religiously wearing it in my adulthood. Sweet? Yes. But well done.

Opens with a blast of kiwi fruit, this can off put a lot of people who try Fantasy. It can be sour, but trust me.. wait for it. The white chocolate appears and then cupcake.. with orchids lingering in the background ever so slightly. This is when the magic happens, this is heavenly.

Forever love, love, love. A celebrity scent that catapulted so many others into the gourmand spectrum. Perfume has no age limit, remember that.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This perfume is very...middle school teen girl. It's very powerful and a deep scent, very heavy. The packaging is cute and the price is great, however, if I had to wear it the lotion form is much more tolerable and wearable. I'm all for a deep and heavy perfume but this one is quite overwhelming and has caused others to have headaches.

Overall: good perfume for a teenage girl, packaging is cutesy albeit impractical at times and its a true heavy scent.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have the little bottle and just love the packaging. I'm not crazy about the initial spray because it is floral. The dry down notes leave you with frosted cupcakes and smells like Pink Sugar which I love.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Strong, sweet scent with a blast of kiwi and litchi upon spraying. You're left with a vanilla frosted cupcake after the fruits disappear. I can also smell a little dark orchid in here. Fantasy is one of my favourite perfumes for cold weather. It's just so warm, comforting and delicious. It can be cloying in warm weather, so perhaps it's better to avoid it or use it sparingly in summertime.

Fantasy is long lasting and can fill up an entire room with its scent. I like spraying it on my scarf in winter time, so that I can enjoy it every time I go outside. It's a simple, recognizable and affordable scent. The bottle looks like a pink handgrenade though. That's my only problem with it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

When I was younger I hated sweet, sugary scents such as this. I much preferred clean scents like 5th avenue, britney spears curious, and gucci envy me. Needless to say, when I first smelt this perfume I almost gagged. I did not like it at all. In recent years however my tastes have changed, and I found myself liking sweeter smells more and more. I was given hidden fantasy as a gift and loved it. I then smelt midnight fantasy at a sale and got it, and it very quickly became one of my all time favourite scents. I finally bought fantasy and have not gone back. I LOVE this scent so much. It is a warm, comforting smell that wears so well on me. This is a scent that I am sire I will keep in my perfume collection.

on 2/2/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I first started using this when I was at school, so about 5/6 years ago and I've recently started using it again. I knew it smelt nice and it was on offer so I thought why not. It's not actually expensive anyway though in my opinion. Usually about £20 for the larger bottle, although it does vary between shops.
Personally I think it smells adorable and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's quite strong smelling so it's not going to be for everyone. Although because it's stronger smelling I find that one or two sprays will last all day, probably longer! It's sweet smelling but not so sweet that its intoxicating.
I know that its aimed at younger girls, probably early teens but I don't believe that should stop you wearing it. I wear as more of an everyday perfume but there's reason why it can't be worn for evenings as well. It's defiantly worth the money & I defiantly recommend it.

on 7/4/2013 5:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this perfume! It is super sweet! The bottle is super cute too. I love it because it stays on for long. It is a bit strong for me but I love still love it and like to wear it on fancy occasions. I find it to sweet to wear every day. It smells similar to Vera wang's "princess" but it's a tad bit more heavier. I think this is a must have for every girl's perfume collection.

on 12/27/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has been in my perfume collection since it came out and is one of my favorites!!

I like the sweet sugary yummilicious scent!! On me it does die down to a sexy sweet scent and my husband loves this perfume on me!

on 11/24/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't get the hype about this perfume. I bought it at Walmart and thought I would like it as I really enjoy a lot of gourmand perfumes. This wore terribly on me, and it disappeared within 20 minutes. My body chemistry sucks up fragrances though so it's not surprising. Smelled cheap. Not a fan.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my favorite perfumes I own. I brought it at Marshall's for $25 and I can't get enough! It's a nice gourmet scent (seriously smells like a cupcake!) with notes of kiwi, white chocolate, lychee, orchid, musk, quince, and jasmine. I would recommend this for anyone (especially younger girls) who want a nice celebrity fragrance.

Popular Fragrances