Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 44-55
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

4.3

on 12/1/2011 5:06:00 PM

Absolutely not as bad as you might think. yes it is vanilla cotton candy, and yes it is very sweet. But, the staying power is phenomenal, and the bottle is very pretty. A nice, sweet, unpretentious teenage scent at a reasonable price - what's wrong with that?
!

on 9/23/2006 2:31:00 PM

Ok..I'm supposed to be too old to like this fragrance, but I LOVE IT. (i'm over 45)
After reading about the notes, sweet and vanillaly and fruity I was interested. Saw it at right aid for $10.00 off all fragrances and bought it unsniffed.
Was I happy when I sprayed it on. It reminds me of Pink Sugar but better. Very complex frgrance with great blended top, middle and dry down notes. Unlike most here..I love the bottle too. Pretty bright pink with lime green crystals...gotta love it continued >>

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

my happy surprise...Fantasy is another pretty perfume by Britney for me to love...comes in the prettiest box that looks like a present with a green bow...prettiest pink bottle with green crystals...pretty sweet vanilla perfume with some flowers...jasmine,orchid,orris(iris)...smells very close to Pink Sugar...like Pink Sugar's little sister which makes me happy...pretty sugar,cupcake, vanilla perfume...smells like a cupcake with some vanilla frosting...spray this on when you want to smell sweet and pretty!

Popular Fragrances