Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

I had to change my review since I found out that EA not only changed the bottle in 2010 but also the formula. The ingredients are the same, yet the amount of each is different. Some people noted that it smells not like cupcakes anymore, it's more of a slightly hint. Fortunately, I bought the old and new formula once and I can confirm that. The original smells warm and sweet while the new one leaves a fresh, sweet scent behind. The old one stays a bit longer on my skin while the 2010 reformulated one leaves my senses earlier (confirmed by friends and husband). The old bottle looks like this: - purple-pinkish color - Swarovski crystals under the cap (sry, my English is not good anymore) - matte surface New one: - darker purple-pinkish color - no Swarthmore crystals near the cap - glittery surface. I'm disappointed that EA did that decision because the original formula was flawless. That's why I can't give it full 5 lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

There are so many gourmand scents (well, all scents really) around this time of year, particularly sweet/gourmand scents. This is a very sweet fruity like scent, despite the fact this was a christmas present that i would not usually buy for myself, (not usually into celebrity perfumes) i have to say i am very impressed that such an inexpensive perfume has such good sillage. Better than a lot of designer brands. And i like that it contains kiwi, a nice touch. Reasonable perfume, considering the price. I'd think it'd be best for mid to late teenagers, blooming into adulthood. I won't be repurchasing but I'd recommend as very reasonable based on the low price for a bargain.

I think definitely one of the most known Britney Spears scent and most popular. Very sweet and girly. The bottle is adorable bright pink with stones/rhinestones on it. Pretty packaging. It is a good perfume for a younger person. I wouldn't personally buy again because I wouldn't wear it I prefer other scents now

This perfume is o.k.but not an excellent one.

I LOVE this perfume. If like me, you like sweet floral candy scents, then this is for you. It's lasting power is pretty good. It's reasonably priced. I can't get enough of this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I've also noticed, my male friends seem to love this scent as they always make comments. I have high end expensive perfumes that I still wear, but this is up there with them! I tend to use this for day and wear something more stronger for night. I once mixed this accidentally with another perfume and surprisingly it was very pleasant. I will continue to buy this. I hope they never discontinue this perfume. I'm on my 4th 100ml bottle. I don't care how old I am, this will continue to be on my dresser always. :)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definatly my go to day perfume. Its so sweet and girly and I get tons of compliments. The scent lasts all day which is always a bonus. I am on my fourth bottle. Definatly worth a buy as its so cheap.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is too highly priced to indulge in on a regular basis when you can get similar scents 7 for $35 at VS (VS even has the smaller EDT ones like 7 for $35 I get!!), but this smells like very sweet & vanilla-y. It's beautifully done, & although I am not in the target age range demographic, I am a big fan of this & Curious. I am not a big Britney music fan or fan of her personal life choices, but this is a very nice perfume! I think of Jersey Shore, black eyeliner, & bubblegum pink lipgloss when I think of this scent. Snooki gave an honorable mention to this perfume in 1 of her books on "style." YMMV!!

on 2/27/2014 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Already repurchased this perfume once, I love it, always get compliments on it and it lasts all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Yikes!
This was my first perfume ever, and I got it about 4 years ago, when I was 12 or so..
Back then I loved it, but now I hate it! I have given it to my younger sister, and she loves it.

I think it's a really "child-ish" perfume, that a lot of younger girls love. Maybe because it's so super duper SWEET, almost OVERWHELMING sweet. Also the packagain, is pretty pink and princessy.

I have deffintly moved pasts this scent!

on 12/15/2013 11:45:00 PM

This product lasts all day... but not in a good way, at least on me. It had a super sweet fake plastic smell. It didn't give me a headache, but the smell sickened me.

Popular Fragrances