Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

I had to change my review since I found out that EA not only changed the bottle in 2010 but also the formula. The ingredients are the same, yet the amount of each is different. Some people noted that it smells not like cupcakes anymore, it's more of a slightly hint. Fortunately, I bought the old and new formula once and I can confirm that. The original smells warm and sweet while the new one leaves a fresh, sweet scent behind. The old one stays a bit longer on my skin while the 2010 reformulated one leaves my senses earlier (confirmed by friends and husband). The old bottle looks like this: - purple-pinkish color - Swarovski crystals under the cap (sry, my English is not good anymore) - matte surface New one: - darker purple-pinkish color - no Swarthmore crystals near the cap - glittery surface. I'm disappointed that EA did that decision because the original formula was flawless. That's why I can't give it full 5 lips.

I think definitely one of the most known Britney Spears scent and most popular. Very sweet and girly. The bottle is adorable bright pink with stones/rhinestones on it. Pretty packaging. It is a good perfume for a younger person. I wouldn't personally buy again because I wouldn't wear it I prefer other scents now

This perfume is o.k.but not an excellent one.

I LOVE this perfume. If like me, you like sweet floral candy scents, then this is for you. It's lasting power is pretty good. It's reasonably priced. I can't get enough of this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I've also noticed, my male friends seem to love this scent as they always make comments. I have high end expensive perfumes that I still wear, but this is up there with them! I tend to use this for day and wear something more stronger for night. I once mixed this accidentally with another perfume and surprisingly it was very pleasant. I will continue to buy this. I hope they never discontinue this perfume. I'm on my 4th 100ml bottle. I don't care how old I am, this will continue to be on my dresser always. :)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definatly my go to day perfume. Its so sweet and girly and I get tons of compliments. The scent lasts all day which is always a bonus. I am on my fourth bottle. Definatly worth a buy as its so cheap.

on 2/27/2014 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Already repurchased this perfume once, I love it, always get compliments on it and it lasts all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Yikes!
This was my first perfume ever, and I got it about 4 years ago, when I was 12 or so..
Back then I loved it, but now I hate it! I have given it to my younger sister, and she loves it.

I think it's a really "child-ish" perfume, that a lot of younger girls love. Maybe because it's so super duper SWEET, almost OVERWHELMING sweet. Also the packagain, is pretty pink and princessy.

I have deffintly moved pasts this scent!

on 12/15/2013 11:45:00 PM

This product lasts all day... but not in a good way, at least on me. It had a super sweet fake plastic smell. It didn't give me a headache, but the smell sickened me.

on 11/3/2013 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although I have been wearing body mists instead of perfumes for a while, reviewing here on MUA the ones that I used to wear made me miss wearing a nice scent. Unsure as to what to try, I went to Amazon and scrolled through their most popular perfumes sold, and Britney Spears' Fantasy was on the first page. I was surprised, as I have seen it countless times at CVS, but the pink Vegas-esque bottle made me shy away from expressing any kind of curiosity toward this scent ("Must be a complete sugar overload for young girls - I'm not falling for this," I thought and kept walking). I don't know what possessed me that night, but after reading all the impressive reviews about Fantasy (quite a few of them finished with "Go get it Now!"), I went and ordered it for only $19 for 1.1 oz (30mL). I couldn't wait for it to come. Well, guess what? I'm joining the ranks of everyone who is in love with this sweet, heavenly scent.

Like many others, I find Fantasy quite sweet and sugary at first, but in no way is it unbearable, like Lacoste's Touch of Pink was for me (no offense). After thirty minutes, Fantasy settles into a warm and fluffy white chocolate aroma that is absolutely divine. It's impossible not to feel young, sexy, and feminine wearing this scent. I can see why so many men find it attractive! I can distinctly smell the freshness in Fantasy that is so wonderful and unexpected from a sweet scent. The staying power of this fragrance is fantastic as well - I have worn it to bed and numerous times could still faintly smell it the next morning. I love wearing this fragrance to bed and when I am home, but also find it brightens up my day at graduate school. If you would like to try a sweet and warm scent, give Fantasy a chance! I am so happy I have, and I will certainly repurchase!

on 7/4/2013 5:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this perfume! It is super sweet! The bottle is super cute too. I love it because it stays on for long. It is a bit strong for me but I love still love it and like to wear it on fancy occasions. I find it to sweet to wear every day. It smells similar to Vera wang's "princess" but it's a tad bit more heavier. I think this is a must have for every girl's perfume collection.