Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

on 7/29/2017 8:48:00 PM

Really sweet & fun!!! My daughter likes it too. Not to be taken seriously:) The kiwi note makes Fantasy more interesting than just vanilla cupcake scent. I do enjoy it more when I layer it with either pink sugar or Philosophy fresh cream though. The bottle is gorgeous too. I got mine at kohls but you can get for really cheap at fragrancenet, amazon etc.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this however, I wouldn't really wear it... I gave it a 4 because of the quality. You get a good amount for the money you are paying, the bottle is super cute and it smells super sweet... Like cupcakes or something. Definitely something for those who like gourmand scents like myself. However, I wouldn't wear this very often because I smell this on so many people. Too many people wear this, and I like to smell unique. A smell that isn't found everywhere.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Yikes!
This was my first perfume ever, and I got it about 4 years ago, when I was 12 or so..
Back then I loved it, but now I hate it! I have given it to my younger sister, and she loves it.

I think it's a really "child-ish" perfume, that a lot of younger girls love. Maybe because it's so super duper SWEET, almost OVERWHELMING sweet. Also the packagain, is pretty pink and princessy.

I have deffintly moved pasts this scent!

on 6/28/2013 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This perfume is one of my favourites. The smell is out of this world, it is quite cheap and the bottle is really cute and girly. The scent is really sweet (some may describe it as sickly, but I don't think so). It reminds me of candy canes and sweeties in general :)

I'd say this was quite a young fragrance, but I'm in my twenties now and I still have a big bottle on my dresser. Although I am a big Angel fan (by Thierry Mugler - see my other reviews please :P), this perfume is ideal for Uni in the day and they do miniature bottles that are great for throwing into my bag!

Enchanting bottle, no-one is ever too old for bright pink :D

on 5/2/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this. It was my first 'proper' perfume, until this I only used body sprays. It's a lovely sweet scent, great everyday perfume. I got a 100ml bottle maybe 2 years ago and I'm only half way through (I don't wear it everyday, but I do wear it often). Definately a good one if you like sweet fruity scents. Cute, durable bottle, I liked the box it came in too.

Eyes: Violet

I am not into sickly sweet perfumes but this one is quite balanced sweetness. If you ever tried katey perry Meow, this fragrance is very similar to Meow. Fantasy opening isn't as beautiful as Meow but the dry down after 30 minutes or so is way better than Meow. Meow has a more burned rancid cotton candy dry down. I don't find this fragrant cloying like many sweet over the top perfumes such as Pink Sugar. Fantasy has decent staying power about 6-8 hours. Watch out if you're on a diet. This perfume smells like a bakery store and will induced sweets cravings and massive eating binge. There will be urges to go get a cup cake dough nut cookie and other wonderful creamy pastries when you are wearing Fantasy. You might even attract a few cops.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is absolutely something i would buy over and over again! I was totally pleased with the results I got from it, it smells exactly like cotton candy and vanilla sugar mixed together! i just finished my bottle of it, cannot wait to get another one.

on 1/6/2012 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite everyday fragrance. I was given it as a gift 5 yrs ago, and have been buying it religiously ever since (even though I have at least 10 others). It is a gorgeous fragrance, and suitable for everyday. I've been given countless compliments regarding this perfume from men and women, and many of my friends have since bought it!! In Australia I can buy 100ml EDP for $39-49, so it's cheap to buy as well as being lovely to wear. This as well as 'midnight fantasy' are the only britney spears perfumes I would wear. Circus fantasy is a little too sweet smelling for me, and 'believe' isn't what I'd call an amazing fragrance, they're both just ok. I've also smelt the rest of the range, and don't find them too appealing.

Anyway, if you want a lovely perfume that doesn't cost a lot and is bound to give you many compliments from men and women, why not give it a go?

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- this scent is soo good- i don't care WHAT perfume snobs may think.. Everyone around me likes it and so do i- also its sillage and lasting power beat all my Dior n Armanis.
I have loads of fragrances--Fantasy is not even close to being my fave. Yet, it is very pleasant and mood-lifting. Cheerful, sweet, but not headache-inducing.

Also, aside from my hard-to-find Arab perfumes I got in Saudi Arabia, this is my hubby's fave from my fragrance collection. Which counts. A lot.

Absolutely adorable and feminine, sweet and spicy, very strong scent with excellent staying power. Not completely innocent, also a bit naughty because of the peppery bite in inside.When I want to feel 'pink', girly, flirty, and extra sexy, this is the perfume I wear!

Popular Fragrances