Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

sweet smell. good to lift up the mood. The packaging is so girly. perfect for teenagers

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is too highly priced to indulge in on a regular basis when you can get similar scents 7 for $35 at VS (VS even has the smaller EDT ones like 7 for $35 I get!!), but this smells like very sweet & vanilla-y. It's beautifully done, & although I am not in the target age range demographic, I am a big fan of this & Curious. I am not a big Britney music fan or fan of her personal life choices, but this is a very nice perfume! I think of Jersey Shore, black eyeliner, & bubblegum pink lipgloss when I think of this scent. Snooki gave an honorable mention to this perfume in 1 of her books on "style." YMMV!!

on 6/28/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

One of my go-to scents. I bought a small size for my sister as a Christmas gift, but as I was wrapping it, I decided to give it a little spritz... (SHHHH.) I fell in love! The next day, I went and bought one for myself. It's very sweet and girlie, and it reminds me a lot of Pink Sugar... but a muskier version. And I absolutely adore the bottle too! I think it's very cute and feminine. :) One thing I don't like is the staying power... I think it fades rather quickly, after a couple of hours or so. Kind of disappointing. If you're unsure about whether or not to get it, they sell small bottles of it at Walmart, which is where I got mine. Next time, I plan on getting a full size bottle.

on 6/28/2011 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i just simply love the sweet scent

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a hugely recognisable scent for me. I can smell someone wearing it a mile away, and I say that in the best way possible. You see, I don't often recall scents, so when I do, it must mean something.

I'm a fan of almost all of Britney's perfumes, but I must say that Fantasy is by far the most appealing. It's sweet and girly, but not cloying. It's a definite go-to scent for every occasion, and probably my most complemented fragrance to date. It's also very affordable, and the packaging is super cute.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

love this stuff. its so sweet and girly and flirty without being sickly. i always get compliments on it and wear it all year round. in summer its sweet and playful and in winter it can brighten up the coldest days! it last a really long time too and the packaging is really nice. i didnt think id like this but now i totally love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this a lot. Not the best perfume I've ever smelt but it's certainly nice enough. It's very sweet, kind of reminds me of candy floss.

It can be really overwhelming if over used! If you spray a little too much it goes from nice to... not very nice. I know that sounds weird but with some perfumes, you can get away with spraying a little too much and this is not one of them. It's also a little heavy, I would use this probably at night.

My only problem is that the size I bought is HUGE. I think there's a mini one and I should probably have bought that.

The bottle is very pretty!

on 2/23/2010 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't care for Britney Spears at all but I will admit that I do like Fantasy. I agree with the other poster that it is very sugary sweet and something I only wear in the summer. I think the packaging is really pretty too.

on 2/26/2009 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'll tell you the truth... I got this because I really liked the tacky little bottle. The perfume isn't bad though, so long as you compare it to all the similar sticky sweet perfumes now on the market. It smells similar to Pink Sugar to me, but a bit fruitier and maybe younger. I love Pink Sugar, so if it came in an ugly bottle I wouldn't need it - and yes the bottle is a little tacky, but I like it. The sprayer does like to stick.Lasting power is decent, though it does go a tad powdery towards the end.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

A lovely bottle with a nasty scent inside. But I can't say I expected a whole lot from a perfume marketed by Miss Spears. My sister wears this crap and it is one of the worst scents I've encountered. Everytime she puts it on, I literally feel nauseous. It hangs in the air long after she's gone...very overwhelming. It is way too sweet for me and it smells like someone dumped rotten vanilla extract on her when she wears it. I snuck a spray of this to see if it smells the same on me and it does; I had to wash it off my wrist. This perfume has no originality and is generic, no different from many other celeb scents out there. IMO, this fragrance is cheap and quite cloying.

Popular Fragrances