Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

My absolute favorite everyday perfume, and I have a lot of perfumes! When first sprayed, it smells super sweet, like sugary flowers. After a couple of minutes of wear, the sweetness is replaced with more sweet floral notes. I think this lasts all day long, and I always get compliments on my perfume. This lasts even longer in my clothes for some reason, but no complaints! I'd bathe in this stuff if I could! To top it off, this bottle looks so pretty in my collection! I love Britney Spears fragrances!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this perfume! Very sweet and pleasant. It smells like cupcakes! I have a few bottles that I've bought on specials, if you find the right time you can get the 100 ml for $19 at shoppers drug mart.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite perfumes! I've gone through a few bottles because I really love the scent! The bottle is really cute too: pink with little rhinestones. It's generally my go to perfume. The only downside is that I wish it would last longer. I'd have to keep reapplying it if I wanted staying power.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this stuff smells like an old woman. i was not pleased with the smell . i got this as a gift for christmas like 2 years ago and it has sat in my bathroom that long. i wont wear it . my boyfriend made comments on how awful it smelled too. and he normally isnt opinionated.

on 7/26/2012 11:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this perfume when I was 17 and I loved it. I recently (6 years later) pulled the bottle out again and sprayed it on - I now cannot stand it! It is super sweet, smells like sugar / cupcakes and really sickly. It's really strong you can smell it as soon as a person walks into a room while wearing it. I think its definitely a perfume for teenagers, and I now prefer more classic scents. The bottle is very cute though.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff. For years I had known of people who had worn it, and I always thought to myself how good it smelt. I saw a bottle of it in Ross for around $16, so I finally gave in and purchased it! Initially it smells spicy and almost sugary. It dries down nicely to a cotton candy/white chocolate scent. The staying power is awesome and I always feel so comforted when I wear this fragrance. Gorgeous bottle too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I needed a perfume (it was about time too, as I was 23) and I wanted a cheap one. I loooooove sweet scents, and I came upon this at walgreens at $20 for a 1.7 oz I believe. Everybody asked me "what are you wearing" and "it smells so good". A bunch of my friends asked to borrow a spritz. When my wallet got stolen in a foreign country, very randomly this girl sitting next to me on a bus asked me which perfume I was wearing, and promptly asked me if she could buy it off me. I was like YES i finally have some $$ in my pocket but NOOO I have to let go of my Fantasy. Well, when I got back to the States I immediately bought another bottle.

If you like sweet scents, this one is for you. If you prefer a more mature, womanly, elegant one, then its not.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this perfume! It smells very sweet and warm, kind of like cupcakes. It has vanillary scents and smells like lollies. Whenever I wear it, I get compliments! The bottle is also very pretty. It is made of pink glass with green gemstones on it. I really do like this perfume. It is a good quality celebrity perfume that I would reccommend to people who like really girly, sugary scents. I love it and would definitely repurchase and would like to try Britney's other Fantasy perfumes.

on 11/23/2011 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i have been using Chanel Coco Mademoiselle for a few years and wanted to find something with a sweeter smell i came across this perfume at work i fell in love with it straight away i went and bought it 2 hours later and haven't stopped using it ever since, everyone always asks me what perfume i use it stays on my skin for a long time however i think this perfume is more for teenagers as its really sweet

on 10/20/2011 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

First I hated it, then I loved it... I tried this fragrance several years ago and couldn't stand it at all! Now, for whatever reason, I'm addicted to it. Every stage is lovely and it lasts about four hours on my skin. Tart/sweet fruits at first, and I can also smell the iris note immediately, which definitely jazzes it up. Then soft and sweet cake, followed by sandalwood and musk. YUM. Love getting a whiff of it on my clothes too. So good for these cold, wet, blustery days of fall and winter. A comfort scent; if was edible, it would be a comfort food. Edit: something not so good in the drydown is getting to me. Not reaching for this very much.

Popular Fragrances