Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

There are so many gourmand scents (well, all scents really) around this time of year, particularly sweet/gourmand scents. This is a very sweet fruity like scent, despite the fact this was a christmas present that i would not usually buy for myself, (not usually into celebrity perfumes) i have to say i am very impressed that such an inexpensive perfume has such good sillage. Better than a lot of designer brands. And i like that it contains kiwi, a nice touch. Reasonable perfume, considering the price. I'd think it'd be best for mid to late teenagers, blooming into adulthood. I won't be repurchasing but I'd recommend as very reasonable based on the low price for a bargain.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

My absolute favorite everyday perfume, and I have a lot of perfumes! When first sprayed, it smells super sweet, like sugary flowers. After a couple of minutes of wear, the sweetness is replaced with more sweet floral notes. I think this lasts all day long, and I always get compliments on my perfume. This lasts even longer in my clothes for some reason, but no complaints! I'd bathe in this stuff if I could! To top it off, this bottle looks so pretty in my collection! I love Britney Spears fragrances!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this perfume! Very sweet and pleasant. It smells like cupcakes! I have a few bottles that I've bought on specials, if you find the right time you can get the 100 ml for $19 at shoppers drug mart.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite perfumes! I've gone through a few bottles because I really love the scent! The bottle is really cute too: pink with little rhinestones. It's generally my go to perfume. The only downside is that I wish it would last longer. I'd have to keep reapplying it if I wanted staying power.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this stuff smells like an old woman. i was not pleased with the smell . i got this as a gift for christmas like 2 years ago and it has sat in my bathroom that long. i wont wear it . my boyfriend made comments on how awful it smelled too. and he normally isnt opinionated.

on 7/26/2012 11:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this perfume when I was 17 and I loved it. I recently (6 years later) pulled the bottle out again and sprayed it on - I now cannot stand it! It is super sweet, smells like sugar / cupcakes and really sickly. It's really strong you can smell it as soon as a person walks into a room while wearing it. I think its definitely a perfume for teenagers, and I now prefer more classic scents. The bottle is very cute though.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff. For years I had known of people who had worn it, and I always thought to myself how good it smelt. I saw a bottle of it in Ross for around $16, so I finally gave in and purchased it! Initially it smells spicy and almost sugary. It dries down nicely to a cotton candy/white chocolate scent. The staying power is awesome and I always feel so comforted when I wear this fragrance. Gorgeous bottle too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I needed a perfume (it was about time too, as I was 23) and I wanted a cheap one. I loooooove sweet scents, and I came upon this at walgreens at $20 for a 1.7 oz I believe. Everybody asked me "what are you wearing" and "it smells so good". A bunch of my friends asked to borrow a spritz. When my wallet got stolen in a foreign country, very randomly this girl sitting next to me on a bus asked me which perfume I was wearing, and promptly asked me if she could buy it off me. I was like YES i finally have some $$ in my pocket but NOOO I have to let go of my Fantasy. Well, when I got back to the States I immediately bought another bottle.

If you like sweet scents, this one is for you. If you prefer a more mature, womanly, elegant one, then its not.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this perfume! It smells very sweet and warm, kind of like cupcakes. It has vanillary scents and smells like lollies. Whenever I wear it, I get compliments! The bottle is also very pretty. It is made of pink glass with green gemstones on it. I really do like this perfume. It is a good quality celebrity perfume that I would reccommend to people who like really girly, sugary scents. I love it and would definitely repurchase and would like to try Britney's other Fantasy perfumes.

on 11/23/2011 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i have been using Chanel Coco Mademoiselle for a few years and wanted to find something with a sweeter smell i came across this perfume at work i fell in love with it straight away i went and bought it 2 hours later and haven't stopped using it ever since, everyone always asks me what perfume i use it stays on my skin for a long time however i think this perfume is more for teenagers as its really sweet

Popular Fragrances