Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've owned lots of perfumes...
some make me feel sick like prada candy, jessica fancy, pink sugar, midnight fantasy... but never been commented on them. Other perfumes like angel, lolita lempicka just smell like a weird sweet detergent on me... I did not want a perfume to smell like a perfume either... I am 21 yet I still HATE with a passion those "sophistication strong perfumes" for example like Black Opium. I am looking for a perfect mix of yummy sugar mixed with a perfume smell that goes along with it. blech. I was ready to give up.

Until I wore this, my boyfriend swears that this stuff is intoxicating on me! I love it too, because at first I can't smell it much, but as the day goes on and the more I party.... the SEXIER the smell gets! It lasts all day. The end stage is like blowing out the candles of the cake. Kind of chocolatey too! I love the smell, and it just works so well with my chemistry and I don't even get a headache! I regret not stocking up on these. I love this perfume so much that when I see them in store again... I'm gonna buy atleast 3!

on 8/22/2015 5:19:00 AM

I thought this was an okay perfume in high school, but testing it out now, years later, I think this perfume has a sickly sweet odor that I would not want clinging to me. The packaging is really cute, and I can understand the teenage attraction to the product, but the scent is way too cloying and synthetic smelling. The price is modest, so this would make for a good starter perfume for young girls.

This smells freaking amazing. Nearly every one of my friends has or has had this perfume at some stage. My partner compliments me whenever I wear it. I got it on sale for $15.99 and am so happy with it. It's such a pretty bottle too!

on 12/15/2013 11:45:00 PM

This product lasts all day... but not in a good way, at least on me. It had a super sweet fake plastic smell. It didn't give me a headache, but the smell sickened me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this perfume! I got it when I was 16 and have worn it sporadically ever since.
It smells very sweet, but not offensively so like some gourmand fragrances do.
I am not very good at describing perfumes but I am very picky about what I like and don't like. This is in my top 5 which I rotate depending on my mood. The others on my favorite list are Diors Forever and Ever, Diorissimo, Midnight fantasy, Chloe by Chloe edp and of course this one.
To me it smells like a magic love potion. It definitely changes its face during the course of the day, its very sweet,, almost fruity when you first spray it on, but it dries down to a musky, white chocolaty scent with a hint of vanilla. It is such a distinctive smell. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but it certainly is mine.
Fantasy has a large silage so one to two sprays is enough. It also lasts all day...I apply it after my shower at 5 am and can still smell it come 5 pm.
I know I love this perfume because I used to buy it as a cash strapped teenager because it was the only perfume in my price range and yet now as a wealthier 21 yr old I still get it because it smells amazing!
Oh and the bottle is so perfect and pretty, bejeweled in green Diamante set against a pink bottle. I have about a dozen empty bottles on my dresser because they are far too beautiful to throw away.
It will forever have sweet 16 connotations for me but I mean who doesn't want to be 16 again?!

on 7/18/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really nice sweet scent, it reminds me alot of candy. At times it can be sickening but most of the time i really love it. It lasts a while and it has good sillage. Nice Perfume.

on 7/11/2013 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The smell is so sweet at first it was so overly sweet for me but after I got used to it so it fine. This is really good for teens to adults it's a great gift for people too.

This is my all time favourite perfume. It's reasonably priced. The bottle is pretty and practical. It's staying power is decent. The smell is absolutely AMAZING... It reminds me of candy and florals but in a sexy way (rather than a childish sweet smelling perfume). I wear it almost everyday, and I feel like it's appropriate for both day and night. I always get compliments when I wear it which shows people find it smells as nice as I do :-) I have been re-purchasing this for a few years now and will continue to re-purchase it.

on 5/19/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I felt reluctant to test this in store for many years but it was featured in a magazine article to be a top pick from guys they interviewed and it got me thinking what made it so special? So I went to investigate Fantasy in Priceline. After spraying it the rush of chocolatey-sweet goodness hit me and now I see what they were talking about. I'm hooked!

I can't believe I love it as much as I do. It's very strong, lasting power is great and it has good sillage. My boyfriend loves the scent and so does my 47 year old Mum who I have caught pinching my bottle as well so entirely up to the person whether they like such a sweet smell or not. Very pretty bottle as well! Highly recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Fantasy perfume has such a cute and unique bottle. It is hot pink with a pink cap and has rhinestones all around it. The scent is sweet and tropical with a hint of spice.

Popular Fragrances