Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 44-55
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

4.2

on 12/1/2011 5:06:00 PM

Absolutely not as bad as you might think. yes it is vanilla cotton candy, and yes it is very sweet. But, the staying power is phenomenal, and the bottle is very pretty. A nice, sweet, unpretentious teenage scent at a reasonable price - what's wrong with that?
!

on 7/26/2009 7:18:00 PM

What a pretty fragrance! I really didn't think I would like it. I find it hard to find fragrances that don't make me feel ill and give me a headache. So glad this one doesn't, as it is a very pretty, not too heavy fragrance. It's fruity and floral. I wouldn't have picked cupcake out as a note if I had not read that description. If I think hard about it, I do smell that a bit, but not overtly. I definitely don't think "baked goods" when I smell this. It seems to be lasting very well, and is not an overbearing fragrance.

Edited to add: This is the only fragrance that I consistently get complimented on every time I wear it. And although many reviewers like to say it's only for preteen girls, I'm a middle aged woman, and I love it.

This would be a wonderful fragrance for a young girl, but I like it too.

I like the bottle, too. It's different, and pretty.

All in all, just a really fun, enjoyable perfume.

on 10/13/2008 5:39:00 PM

Loved this fragrance despite being twice the age of the group its targeted towards! Very nice foody but not-too-sweet scent, just lovely to wear to work. Will repurchase and it made me want to try the other Britney fragrances as well.

on 9/23/2006 2:31:00 PM

Ok..I'm supposed to be too old to like this fragrance, but I LOVE IT. (i'm over 45)
After reading about the notes, sweet and vanillaly and fruity I was interested. Saw it at right aid for $10.00 off all fragrances and bought it unsniffed.
Was I happy when I sprayed it on. It reminds me of Pink Sugar but better. Very complex frgrance with great blended top, middle and dry down notes. Unlike most here..I love the bottle too. Pretty bright pink with lime green crystals...gotta love it continued >>

on 9/9/2005 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Cute and girly bottle and package! Cute and girly scent! This whole thing works. A great, sweet and feminine scent I see my younger daughter, who is 14, wearing. And she likes it, too!

Popular Fragrances