Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 44-55
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

4.3

on 12/14/2010 7:13:00 AM

My 17 year old LOVES this....but I tried it and I was surprised...I liked it too!! My daughter always gets complimented when she wears this and its the ONLY Britney scent that we like. The others are not as nice or ICK!

I'm an older lady...but even I wear it occasionally!

on 9/21/2005 9:59:00 AM

After three tests on skin and a struggle to overcome the fact that again I like another Britney Spears fragrance, I am caving on a bottle of Fantasy.
Notes include: red lychee, quince, kiwi, cupcake accord (more like frosting to me), jasmine, white chocolate accord, musk, orris root, and sensual woods.

The lychee smells like pears to me, and the top fruits are almost obscured by the upcoming cupcake accord, which gives the foody-sweet cakey smell right away on my skin. It seems to be very vanilla in 'flavor' to me. I am sure that any cupcake accord would include vanilla! This part of the fragrance is girl, sweet, cute, young, but not cloying or overpowering at all. But wait! Could it be that there's something deeper hidden here? Yes, there is! The drydown on this fragrance is a total surprise, devastatingly sexy and totally all-woman, not girly. The drydown stunned me. It became a sensuous, sultry, mysterious, bombshell scent on my skin! Sort of exactly what Britney is, if you think about it. Bravo to Arden and Ann Gottlieb who was the perfumer on this one. And too bad that it could happen that some people will dismiss this as just another celebrity scent and not give it a chance because of Spears. It's worthy, I tell you!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

my happy surprise...Fantasy is another pretty perfume by Britney for me to love...comes in the prettiest box that looks like a present with a green bow...prettiest pink bottle with green crystals...pretty sweet vanilla perfume with some flowers...jasmine,orchid,orris(iris)...smells very close to Pink Sugar...like Pink Sugar's little sister which makes me happy...pretty sugar,cupcake, vanilla perfume...smells like a cupcake with some vanilla frosting...spray this on when you want to smell sweet and pretty!