Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.5

on 12/22/2015 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

It surprises me greatly that this smells like a slightly milder Euphoria by Ck with a dash of vanilla. I never got along with Euphoria, so what a shock it was for me to smell Euphoria because I was expecting to smell delicious cup cakes. I waited forever for something to change to cup cake but it never happened, then it dawned on me that this is not a usual kind of cup cake. It's a floral concoction with vanilla and fruit to wear not eat.
I was expecting a delicious edible like cup cake, silly me. Now that I know what to expect from this my expectations have changed and I accept this scent for what it is. It's long lasting and when you know what this is all about its a good one.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definatly my go to day perfume. Its so sweet and girly and I get tons of compliments. The scent lasts all day which is always a bonus. I am on my fourth bottle. Definatly worth a buy as its so cheap.

The first time I ever smelled this perfume, I fell in love, and I just had to have it. It has an addicting scent, and I love that. The packaging is really cute with all the rhinestones scattered all over it, as well. I have repurchased it many times, and I will continue to. If you get the chance, go into your local Macy's or drug store, and smell it. You won't regret it! It has very good lasting power and I hope you like it as much as I do.

on 8/15/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

OK, mea culpa, me likey - after years of avoidance and prejudice. A little too fruity at the outset, but the drydown is warm, comforting and kinda sexy. It's got some irresistible musk friendliness and, on me at any rate, isn't over-the-top crazy sweet (like Midnight F.). Too cute to kick out of bed.

on 3/13/2011 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite type of scent is fruity or fresh, and I've always hated gourmand, sweet, vanilla scents. When I first got this, I immediatly regretted it, but since then it has grown on me and I am in love! I never noticed how complex this scent was until recently. The first spray is fruity, from the kiwi and lychee. Then it develops into a delicious candy-sweet vanilla, from the white chocolate and cupcake accord. The base is more mysterious and I can't think of the exact notes, but it is quite musky. I tend to shy away from musk but this is blended perfectly! This is a great scent which can be appealing to all ages, although it is more geared towards teenagers. The lasting power on this is AMAZING. I only use a spritz on my wrist and a spritz on my neck and it lasts all day. I also get lots of compliments from guys regarding this scent because men love food-like smells. Overall, I will definitely repurchase, but this bottle will last me a long time considering how long lasting and strong this is (perfect for winter).

on 5/3/2010 6:50:00 PM

4.5
This is a great soft subtly sweet scent. Actually I prefer Hidden Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy, which I find a bit more sophisticated, but this one is very nice as well. People compare it to Pink Sugar, but it's actually less sweet and more wearable. I find it wearable in all situations, day, night, work, etc. It's mildly floral and fruity with a vanilla/cupcake drydown. Very nice scent for all ages.

on 5/31/2008 1:58:00 PM

I love it, it gets so much compliments. a cozy sweet cotton candy scent

I'm an absolutely HUGE candy, cotton candy and such sweet candy scents lover, but this fragrance isn't like that like so many people claim. I smell A LOT of fruit in this fragrance, especially kiwi, and that's a major turn-off, because I hate fruits in fragrances unless it's sweet strawberry or cherry candy-like notes, I hate any other fruit notes.
This fragrance is mainly a very fruity fragrance, sweet yes, but fruity sweet, not candy sweet. It has some really amazing notes that I adore like cupcake and white chocolate, but the excessive fruitiness ruins it, because the most prominent note I can smell is kiwi. This fragrance would be a true delicious foody fragrance if it didn't have any kiwi and so many annoying fruit notes, but with so much fruit, it's not that good at all. I wouldn't call this a candy like fragrance at all, more like a sweet fruity fragrance.
I don't like the bottle and package, the bottle is original but cheesy. I like the bottles and packages of Curious and In Control a lot more (the bottles and packages, not the fragrances!!).
I must also say that I've heard on TV that this fragrance is toxic or has something toxic or harmful in it. I thought I should let everyone know.

on 1/23/2008 10:02:00 PM

looooooove this one. I'm on my third bottle already, and it's not the onl one I wear.
It stays with me all day long, even when I cant smell it anymore, someone will coment how good I smell.
My hubby loves it on me, and even my coworkers say "mmmm, you are wearing my fave today".
I've been stop mostly by men asking about the name of the scent I'm wearing. I love it when that happens!!

on 12/27/2007 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I did not like this perfume one bit. It reminds me of Aquolina Pink Sugar because it's also headache-inducing in its fake syrupy sweetness. I could see younger girls/teenyboppers liking this, but on older women it just reeks of cheap.

Popular Fragrances