Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.6

on 12/22/2015 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

It surprises me greatly that this smells like a slightly milder Euphoria by Ck with a dash of vanilla. I never got along with Euphoria, so what a shock it was for me to smell Euphoria because I was expecting to smell delicious cup cakes. I waited forever for something to change to cup cake but it never happened, then it dawned on me that this is not a usual kind of cup cake. It's a floral concoction with vanilla and fruit to wear not eat.
I was expecting a delicious edible like cup cake, silly me. Now that I know what to expect from this my expectations have changed and I accept this scent for what it is. It's long lasting and when you know what this is all about its a good one.

on 5/19/2014 8:02:00 AM

I've been on a mission lately to find the sweetest scent i can find. I've reviewed Prada Candy, Lancomes Elle La Vie Est Belle and Victor and Rolfs Bon Bon. I really enjoy cakey scents so it's a no brainer that I thought I was really gong to like Fantasy. I didn't that much though am really going to like Fantasy. Compared to the other ones, though, it didn't stand a chance. Fantasy Is so light I can barely smell it on myself and it doesn't smell of class like the aforementioned fragrances do. I think I am going to have to pick pick Prada Candy though, That's caramel overload though and is awesome Fantasy isn't terrible though It really does smell like cupcakes though but its geared towards more of a younger market that can afford this fragrance. Lancme Elle La Vie Est Belle was my favorite out of the lot. A total class act of a fragrance and sweet to boot. Fantasies bottle is gorgeous and fits the scent perfectly. Fantasy makes me think of a rainbow in the sky make entirely of cupcakes and little pink unicorns are flying all about the rainbow. Cute little scent but not the best.

The first time I ever smelled this perfume, I fell in love, and I just had to have it. It has an addicting scent, and I love that. The packaging is really cute with all the rhinestones scattered all over it, as well. I have repurchased it many times, and I will continue to. If you get the chance, go into your local Macy's or drug store, and smell it. You won't regret it! It has very good lasting power and I hope you like it as much as I do.

on 12/13/2011 12:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I don't buy my fragrances locally coz they are either not available or too expensive by the time they reach this place. So when I wanted something sugary I chose this based on popularity and reviews and asked someone who was travelling abroad to get it 4 me. Big mistake! The opening is tolerable but the dry down? What on earth is that smell! Eeww, am just waiting for the right occasion to give it to some1 for their birthday or something. Definitely wouldn't recommend it to any1

on 10/20/2011 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

First I hated it, then I loved it... I tried this fragrance several years ago and couldn't stand it at all! Now, for whatever reason, I'm addicted to it. Every stage is lovely and it lasts about four hours on my skin. Tart/sweet fruits at first, and I can also smell the iris note immediately, which definitely jazzes it up. Then soft and sweet cake, followed by sandalwood and musk. YUM. Love getting a whiff of it on my clothes too. So good for these cold, wet, blustery days of fall and winter. A comfort scent; if was edible, it would be a comfort food. Edit: something not so good in the drydown is getting to me. Not reaching for this very much.

on 1/12/2011 7:55:00 AM

If you love sweet, candy-like fragrances, you're going to love this. I know that it's Britney Spears, and I'm not too sure we all want to smell like her, but the scent is really quite lovely. It is a sweet vanilla smell... perfect for a young girl, or anyone who wants to feel young! This stuff will last all day.. just a few spritzes in the morning, and I was still smelling it on my wrists at the end of the day.

It may be too sickly-sweet for some.. but for the rest of us, put your ego aside and give it a try! (Just don't tell anyone what you're wearing!).

on 5/3/2010 6:50:00 PM

4.5
This is a great soft subtly sweet scent. Actually I prefer Hidden Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy, which I find a bit more sophisticated, but this one is very nice as well. People compare it to Pink Sugar, but it's actually less sweet and more wearable. I find it wearable in all situations, day, night, work, etc. It's mildly floral and fruity with a vanilla/cupcake drydown. Very nice scent for all ages.

Embarrassed to admit that I love a perfume by Britney Spears....but you know what, I adore this scent and refuse to give it up. Everyone thinks it smells great on me and they are amazed to learn it is by Britney Spears! The bottle is tacky but the scent is lovely and would suit women of many different age groups. Please do not discontinue this!!!

on 2/26/2009 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'll tell you the truth... I got this because I really liked the tacky little bottle. The perfume isn't bad though, so long as you compare it to all the similar sticky sweet perfumes now on the market. It smells similar to Pink Sugar to me, but a bit fruitier and maybe younger. I love Pink Sugar, so if it came in an ugly bottle I wouldn't need it - and yes the bottle is a little tacky, but I like it. The sprayer does like to stick.Lasting power is decent, though it does go a tad powdery towards the end.

on 5/31/2008 1:58:00 PM

I love it, it gets so much compliments. a cozy sweet cotton candy scent

Popular Fragrances