Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

on 2/14/2015 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not a safe blind buy people! I was so excited to try it based on so many good reviews on Fragrantica, but it's a major FAIL! It's super sweet and I couldn't detect any of the other notes, except for the white chocolate? I'm so glad I only got the smallest bottle for $9.99! I had a bad feeling when I detect the sweetness as I ripped open the plastic case around the bottle. So yeah, you can smell this before you open the cap or even spraying it! If you want a sweet fragrance, try Pink Sugar....fresh, sweet, and much more interesting due to the licorice note.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this stuff smells like an old woman. i was not pleased with the smell . i got this as a gift for christmas like 2 years ago and it has sat in my bathroom that long. i wont wear it . my boyfriend made comments on how awful it smelled too. and he normally isnt opinionated.

on 12/15/2013 11:45:00 PM

This product lasts all day... but not in a good way, at least on me. It had a super sweet fake plastic smell. It didn't give me a headache, but the smell sickened me.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Being a huge fan of sweet, gourmand fragrances I thought I would like this. Unfortunately this is not quite what I expected it all - it has a weight to it that is pretty much overbearing. It is extremely strong and if I use more than one or two sprays on my clothes I get a headache. Also, it can smell kind of cheap because so many people wear it and over do it. I love the packaging, and the name, but I cringe at being of 'those' people who apply this way too liberally because quite frankly, it 'aint nice.

Edit: Okay. My thoughts regarding this perfume have progressively gotten worse over time as there's an obnoxious woman at my work who wears absolute BUCKETLOADS of this stuff and I can smell it in a 5 kilometre radius. Awful.

on 11/24/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't get the hype about this perfume. I bought it at Walmart and thought I would like it as I really enjoy a lot of gourmand perfumes. This wore terribly on me, and it disappeared within 20 minutes. My body chemistry sucks up fragrances though so it's not surprising. Smelled cheap. Not a fan.

on 4/19/2012 9:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've been given a sample of this 5 years ago on my birthday and liked it back in the day. My opinion has changed a great deal since then! I'm a perfume lover but this one has become overrated in my opinion. It sickens me! Most girls I know who wear this scent are bimbos, I guess this has negatively influenced my opinion as well. Never purchased this product and probably never will.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This perfume is disgusting. More than that, this fragrance and it's cult following give perfumes a bad name. This fragrance is a vile mess of vanilla and flowers. It's packaging is the most tacky I have ever seen. It is coveted by teeny boppers and by old ladies trying to 'make themselves feel younger'-yet surprisingly generally well tolerated among those not belonging to the above categories. It is the type of fragrance that should make the perfume makers of today reevaluate the direction the perfume industry has taken, and hopefully not drive it into olfactory suicide.

This perfume is one of the worst perfumes I've ever had. It smells like cotton candy & it's too overpowering. It becomes stronger as the day goes on. Too sweet for my taste. This perfume should be for girls 11 & under. Definitely not for mature women. A previous reviewer said that "this isn't as bad as you would think, & the staying power is phenomenal."....That's the problem, that this nasty smell STAYS with you all day long. (Sorry, but that just cracks me up). I wish my perfumes that actually smell good had the staying power that this has. I don't know how so many people like this perfume, everyone I know can't stand the smell of this. But, I guess there's something for everyone. The bottle is cute though, but I would not buy this ever again. Waste of money.

This was one of the few perfumes that I REALLY wanted at one point. I discovered this at Kohls one day and I sprayed it on and I loved it. Well I bought this at walmart one time. I've only used it like 3 times, literally. It just sits on my dresser. I do not like it that much. I think something about it makes me sick. It's way too sweet and I could've sworn it gave me a headache one time. I think I might give this away to a friend or something. I wish I didn't purchase it, I waste of money.

This perfume is one of the worst perfumes I've ever bought. It smells like cotton candy & it's too overpowering. It becomes stronger as the day goes on. Too sweet for my taste. This perfume should be for girls 11 & under. Definitely not for mature women. The bottle is cute though, but I would not buy this again. Waste of money.

Popular Fragrances