Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

2.5

on 6/28/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

One of my go-to scents. I bought a small size for my sister as a Christmas gift, but as I was wrapping it, I decided to give it a little spritz... (SHHHH.) I fell in love! The next day, I went and bought one for myself. It's very sweet and girlie, and it reminds me a lot of Pink Sugar... but a muskier version. And I absolutely adore the bottle too! I think it's very cute and feminine. :) One thing I don't like is the staying power... I think it fades rather quickly, after a couple of hours or so. Kind of disappointing. If you're unsure about whether or not to get it, they sell small bottles of it at Walmart, which is where I got mine. Next time, I plan on getting a full size bottle.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

A lovely bottle with a nasty scent inside. But I can't say I expected a whole lot from a perfume marketed by Miss Spears. My sister wears this crap and it is one of the worst scents I've encountered. Everytime she puts it on, I literally feel nauseous. It hangs in the air long after she's gone...very overwhelming. It is way too sweet for me and it smells like someone dumped rotten vanilla extract on her when she wears it. I snuck a spray of this to see if it smells the same on me and it does; I had to wash it off my wrist. This perfume has no originality and is generic, no different from many other celeb scents out there. IMO, this fragrance is cheap and quite cloying.

Popular Fragrances