Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

4.2

on 8/22/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This actually smells great, if you are into very sweet smells. It doesn't come across as synthetic, if that makes sense. And not too young. Definitley not a mature scent by any means, but I'm in my late 20's and don't feel ridiculous wearing it. Also, on me, perfumes tend to not last long at all. Even fancy higher end ones. This one does, though. Don't overdo it. It lasts all day on me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have the little bottle and just love the packaging. I'm not crazy about the initial spray because it is floral. The dry down notes leave you with frosted cupcakes and smells like Pink Sugar which I love.

I LOVE this perfume. If like me, you like sweet floral candy scents, then this is for you. It's lasting power is pretty good. It's reasonably priced. I can't get enough of this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I've also noticed, my male friends seem to love this scent as they always make comments. I have high end expensive perfumes that I still wear, but this is up there with them! I tend to use this for day and wear something more stronger for night. I once mixed this accidentally with another perfume and surprisingly it was very pleasant. I will continue to buy this. I hope they never discontinue this perfume. I'm on my 4th 100ml bottle. I don't care how old I am, this will continue to be on my dresser always. :)

This fragrance drives me crazy! no pun intended LOL... but seriously this is one of my absoultely favorite fragrances of all time, it ranks with fancy, katy perry meow and taylor swift. The fragrance tends to be annyoing sometimes tho It gives me a bad headache... a monster headache... but I can't turn it away... LOL the quality is ground breaking for a fruity floral since most of them tend to fade pretty quickly... fantasy sticks around. It makes a statement it's that bold. The white chocolate and cupcake own this fragrance, I don't smell the kiwi at all just the pure sugar baked goods. It is a nice version of pink sugar, pink sugar is just gross. But this is work a sniff!

on 12/15/2011 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It smells kind of like bubble gum, very fruity and almost like cotton candy. This is probably my favorite Britney Spears perfume. It's very girly smelling and sweet. It's a good summer scent.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'll be honest. When I first saw this I loved the bottle, but when i saw it was a britney spears perfume I wrinkled my nose and set the bottle down.

A year later I saw it in Target and overheard a girl raving about it and the girl looked a little older than I was (I was 27 at the time) so i was curious. I smelled it and was blown away. Nothing like I would have imagined.

This is a sweet fragrance but not overly sweet. The scent lasts a good 6+ hours with just 1 or 2 sprays and I get complimented on it every time I wear it. The bottle is cute as well so it looks pretty on my night stand and when my friends come over for the first time they all pick itup to inspect it.

I would buy this again without a doubt

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Such a great scent. Will be repurchasing. :)

on 12/7/2006 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Okay okay...so I got corned by the perfume reps again...try something new...usually ends in total disaster...but not this time. I just about cringe when I find out its a Britney scent. She sprays it on the tester stick...I lean in and hmmm not so bad...sugary vanilla like fragrance with just enough fruit but not enough to get away from the foodiness of the fragrance. I get bold and have her squirt my wrist, I give the standard "Let me wear it around a bit and see what I think" excuse and continue about my holiday shopping. It smelled good on and lasted quite a while. When I got home, my hubby, who hates most perfumes was very interested in what I had on and was asking all about it. Yes, I would def buy this and I am still somewhat in shock that I liked it so much! I am an Angel/Lolita Lempicka/Hollywood Pink fan so I guess this is not that far off.

Fragrance notes: kiwi, white chocolate, musk, lychee, jasmine, orchid, and quince

Most notable is the white chocolate - this is a heavily gourmand fragrance. Smells divinely edible!

on 11/19/2005 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this. I can see it being a love it or hate it type of fragrance, I like it a lot more than I like Curious. Fantasy is a mixture of fruity and foody/sweet. I do notice the hint of cupcake and I actually really like it. I've noticed that this lasts on me for a lot longer than Curious does. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I really do like this scent. I will be buying this again if I ever manage to use up the whole bottle.

on 11/6/2005 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I did not purchase this, but I sprayed it on myself at the department store. What a mistake. It smelled cheap and really really really sweet. It gave me a headache. And it haunted me all day. I swear I washed my hands twice and I could still smell it somewhere on me. I was watching a movie (Elizabethtown- not great) and I had to get up to to wash my hands again because it was driving me batty. I don't know who would like this but not me.

Popular Fragrances