Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

There are so many gourmand scents (well, all scents really) around this time of year, particularly sweet/gourmand scents. This is a very sweet fruity like scent, despite the fact this was a christmas present that i would not usually buy for myself, (not usually into celebrity perfumes) i have to say i am very impressed that such an inexpensive perfume has such good sillage. Better than a lot of designer brands. And i like that it contains kiwi, a nice touch. Reasonable perfume, considering the price. I'd think it'd be best for mid to late teenagers, blooming into adulthood. I won't be repurchasing but I'd recommend as very reasonable based on the low price for a bargain.

on 8/22/2015 5:19:00 AM

I thought this was an okay perfume in high school, but testing it out now, years later, I think this perfume has a sickly sweet odor that I would not want clinging to me. The packaging is really cute, and I can understand the teenage attraction to the product, but the scent is way too cloying and synthetic smelling. The price is modest, so this would make for a good starter perfume for young girls.

on 8/22/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This actually smells great, if you are into very sweet smells. It doesn't come across as synthetic, if that makes sense. And not too young. Definitley not a mature scent by any means, but I'm in my late 20's and don't feel ridiculous wearing it. Also, on me, perfumes tend to not last long at all. Even fancy higher end ones. This one does, though. Don't overdo it. It lasts all day on me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have the little bottle and just love the packaging. I'm not crazy about the initial spray because it is floral. The dry down notes leave you with frosted cupcakes and smells like Pink Sugar which I love.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This perfume reminds me of Christmas. The bottle and scent are fun and festive. It's like pretty little vanilla cupcakes topped with fruit. There's frosting, kiwi, and lots of sugary sweetness. I do think it's a lot in warm weather but it somehow smells so nice in cold winter weather.

I LOVE this perfume. If like me, you like sweet floral candy scents, then this is for you. It's lasting power is pretty good. It's reasonably priced. I can't get enough of this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I've also noticed, my male friends seem to love this scent as they always make comments. I have high end expensive perfumes that I still wear, but this is up there with them! I tend to use this for day and wear something more stronger for night. I once mixed this accidentally with another perfume and surprisingly it was very pleasant. I will continue to buy this. I hope they never discontinue this perfume. I'm on my 4th 100ml bottle. I don't care how old I am, this will continue to be on my dresser always. :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

When I was younger I hated sweet, sugary scents such as this. I much preferred clean scents like 5th avenue, britney spears curious, and gucci envy me. Needless to say, when I first smelt this perfume I almost gagged. I did not like it at all. In recent years however my tastes have changed, and I found myself liking sweeter smells more and more. I was given hidden fantasy as a gift and loved it. I then smelt midnight fantasy at a sale and got it, and it very quickly became one of my all time favourite scents. I finally bought fantasy and have not gone back. I LOVE this scent so much. It is a warm, comforting smell that wears so well on me. This is a scent that I am sire I will keep in my perfume collection.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definatly my go to day perfume. Its so sweet and girly and I get tons of compliments. The scent lasts all day which is always a bonus. I am on my fourth bottle. Definatly worth a buy as its so cheap.

Love this perfume! Bought the gift set on holiday clearance for $10 at cvs. It lasts all day and I receive tons of compliments of how good i smelled. If you like cupcakes then you'll enjoy this. It is a little musky and strong. One to two spray is plenty.

on 11/3/2013 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Although I have been wearing body mists instead of perfumes for a while, reviewing here on MUA the ones that I used to wear made me miss wearing a nice scent. Unsure as to what to try, I went to Amazon and scrolled through their most popular perfumes sold, and Britney Spears' Fantasy was on the first page. I was surprised, as I have seen it countless times at CVS, but the pink Vegas-esque bottle made me shy away from expressing any kind of curiosity toward this scent ("Must be a complete sugar overload for young girls - I'm not falling for this," I thought and kept walking). I don't know what possessed me that night, but after reading all the impressive reviews about Fantasy (quite a few of them finished with "Go get it Now!"), I went and ordered it for only $19 for 1.1 oz (30mL). I couldn't wait for it to come. Well, guess what? I'm joining the ranks of everyone who is in love with this sweet, heavenly scent.

Like many others, I find Fantasy quite sweet and sugary at first, but in no way is it unbearable, like Lacoste's Touch of Pink was for me (no offense). After thirty minutes, Fantasy settles into a warm and fluffy white chocolate aroma that is absolutely divine. It's impossible not to feel young, sexy, and feminine wearing this scent. I can see why so many men find it attractive! I can distinctly smell the freshness in Fantasy that is so wonderful and unexpected from a sweet scent. The staying power of this fragrance is fantastic as well - I have worn it to bed and numerous times could still faintly smell it the next morning. I love wearing this fragrance to bed and when I am home, but also find it brightens up my day at graduate school. If you would like to try a sweet and warm scent, give Fantasy a chance! I am so happy I have, and I will certainly repurchase!

Popular Fragrances