Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 19-24
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.7

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This perfume is very...middle school teen girl. It's very powerful and a deep scent, very heavy. The packaging is cute and the price is great, however, if I had to wear it the lotion form is much more tolerable and wearable. I'm all for a deep and heavy perfume but this one is quite overwhelming and has caused others to have headaches.

Overall: good perfume for a teenage girl, packaging is cutesy albeit impractical at times and its a true heavy scent.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This perfume is disgusting. More than that, this fragrance and it's cult following give perfumes a bad name. This fragrance is a vile mess of vanilla and flowers. It's packaging is the most tacky I have ever seen. It is coveted by teeny boppers and by old ladies trying to 'make themselves feel younger'-yet surprisingly generally well tolerated among those not belonging to the above categories. It is the type of fragrance that should make the perfume makers of today reevaluate the direction the perfume industry has taken, and hopefully not drive it into olfactory suicide.

on 2/3/2012 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Fantasy is my favorite out of the Britney Spears perfumes. It has a cute bottle and is pretty cheap. It smells really nice, kind of fruity with vanilla. I feel as though I've outgrown it though, it just comes off as a really 'young' scent to me. It would be good for a pre-teen/teenager.

on 11/23/2011 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i have been using Chanel Coco Mademoiselle for a few years and wanted to find something with a sweeter smell i came across this perfume at work i fell in love with it straight away i went and bought it 2 hours later and haven't stopped using it ever since, everyone always asks me what perfume i use it stays on my skin for a long time however i think this perfume is more for teenagers as its really sweet

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'll begin by saying I really love this.
However, it took me a while to get there.
Ever since fall started I've been craving sweet, cozy, gourmand-y fragrances and after reading the reviews on here I decided to try this, especially since for 15$ at Walmart I figured regardless I didn't have much to lose. Plus I am a fan of Midnight Fantasy and read that they were quite similar.
So I got home, sprayed this on my wrist, and I'm pretty sure I winced. All I smelled was this overpowering musk laced with something that could be compared to a bad car air freshener. I remember wondering how anyone could think that this smelled good.
If you have this same experience...don't give up on it; really. I put it back on my shelf and tried it again a few days later, and then a few days after that. I really don't understand how or why, but the fragrance completely changed for me. I finally began to smell the yummy sweet smell that all these reviews talked about. This is now pretty much my go to fragrance when I want to feel warm, cozy, and well, kinda editable. Also the fact that this stuff took some time to really work with me almost makes me respect it a little more, I recognize that it's a little complex and because of that I think I'm less likely to get sick of it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- this scent is soo good- i don't care WHAT perfume snobs may think.. Everyone around me likes it and so do i- also its sillage and lasting power beat all my Dior n Armanis.
I have loads of fragrances--Fantasy is not even close to being my fave. Yet, it is very pleasant and mood-lifting. Cheerful, sweet, but not headache-inducing.

Also, aside from my hard-to-find Arab perfumes I got in Saudi Arabia, this is my hubby's fave from my fragrance collection. Which counts. A lot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This used to be my HG perfume in high school. I switched to Midnight Fantasy and I used that for about two years. I recently found Fantasy at Marshall's for a great price, so I decided to pick it up since I knew I loved it so much in high school. I started using Fantasy and it just wasn't the same. It comes off as a strong kiwi smell only. This fragrance has been reformulated and repackaged. It's a shame since it was perfect and the new scent is nothing short of awful. I ended up swapping the bottle away.

on 1/31/2011 9:48:00 PM

omgosh i love this scent so much ! its good for all seasons in my opinion & you can never go wrong with this . the packaging is so cute its bright pink with green diamonds all over it . i would recommend for a not too expensive fragrance (:

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Again this is also another birthday gift that I'm obligated to keep. This scent is just not for me, the scent is way to sweet for my nose, it is strong, and the scent does not easily fade which is a great thing (wish I can say that for other perfumes that I actually like!).

on 4/22/2010 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I only bought this perfume last week... OMG where has this been all my life! Honestly it comes in my top 5 perfumes. Vicktor & Rolf Flowerbomb being my number 1!
This perfume is for people who love sweet,sugar,candy,fruits etc.. so if you hate sweet things with a passion, this clearly is NOT for you. It smells good enough to eat! I am actually suprised that this is a celebrity perfume, I'm sure if this was Chanel or Dior perfume, it would be a massive hit, but dont let Britney Spears put you off, I think Elizabeth Arden produced this anyway. Well worth it, I am from the UK and got the 100ml from superdrug =) and will definitely repurchase when it finishes! yay... I am wondering what her other perfumes smell like now lol