Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by age: 19-24
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

I had to change my review since I found out that EA not only changed the bottle in 2010 but also the formula. The ingredients are the same, yet the amount of each is different. Some people noted that it smells not like cupcakes anymore, it's more of a slightly hint. Fortunately, I bought the old and new formula once and I can confirm that. The original smells warm and sweet while the new one leaves a fresh, sweet scent behind. The old one stays a bit longer on my skin while the 2010 reformulated one leaves my senses earlier (confirmed by friends and husband). The old bottle looks like this: - purple-pinkish color - Swarovski crystals under the cap (sry, my English is not good anymore) - matte surface New one: - darker purple-pinkish color - no Swarthmore crystals near the cap - glittery surface. I'm disappointed that EA did that decision because the original formula was flawless. That's why I can't give it full 5 lips.

on 7/22/2016 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love this fragrance ! Just wished it lasted longer

on 7/17/2016 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What's not to like about this? A love potion locked inside a beautifully Swarovski adorned, hot pink bottle.

I wore this all throughout my teens and now I'm still religiously wearing it in my adulthood. Sweet? Yes. But well done.

Opens with a blast of kiwi fruit, this can off put a lot of people who try Fantasy. It can be sour, but trust me.. wait for it. The white chocolate appears and then cupcake.. with orchids lingering in the background ever so slightly. This is when the magic happens, this is heavenly.

Forever love, love, love. A celebrity scent that catapulted so many others into the gourmand spectrum. Perfume has no age limit, remember that.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This perfume is very...middle school teen girl. It's very powerful and a deep scent, very heavy. The packaging is cute and the price is great, however, if I had to wear it the lotion form is much more tolerable and wearable. I'm all for a deep and heavy perfume but this one is quite overwhelming and has caused others to have headaches.

Overall: good perfume for a teenage girl, packaging is cutesy albeit impractical at times and its a true heavy scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've owned lots of perfumes...
some make me feel sick like prada candy, jessica fancy, pink sugar, midnight fantasy... but never been commented on them. Other perfumes like angel, lolita lempicka just smell like a weird sweet detergent on me... I did not want a perfume to smell like a perfume either... I am 21 yet I still HATE with a passion those "sophistication strong perfumes" for example like Black Opium. I am looking for a perfect mix of yummy sugar mixed with a perfume smell that goes along with it. blech. I was ready to give up.

Until I wore this, my boyfriend swears that this stuff is intoxicating on me! I love it too, because at first I can't smell it much, but as the day goes on and the more I party.... the SEXIER the smell gets! It lasts all day. The end stage is like blowing out the candles of the cake. Kind of chocolatey too! I love the smell, and it just works so well with my chemistry and I don't even get a headache! I regret not stocking up on these. I love this perfume so much that when I see them in store again... I'm gonna buy atleast 3!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I don't have many emotional connections to perfumes, but I do to Fantasy. I bought it in highschool, my friend loved it so much she bought it too and I wore it religiously. I explored the other scents in the Fantasy line (e.g. Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Island Fantasy) but the original is the best, and the one I keep coming back too. I have repurchased this fragrance around three times. I really love this scent. It is a very sweet scent, with fruity notes and notes of vanilla and cupcake and there is even some floral in there. It is a modestly priced scent but does not smell cheap or chemically. It is a young, fun scent which boosts your confidence and will be noticed by those around you. I always receive compliments on this scent. I am 21 years old, but this is a scent I would continue to wear throughout my 20s. It is my favourite day-time scent. It makes you feel flirtatious and fun and sexy and sweet. The bottle is beautiful to display on your vanity too, it is pink with green rhinestones studded into it. I love Britney and her perfumes, and will continue to repurchase this beautiful, sweet fragrance.

Top Notes: Kiwi, Red Litchi, Quince.
Heart Notes: White Chocolate, Jasmine, Orchid, Cupcake.
Base Notes: Musk, Orris Root, Woodsy Notes.

(Notes from Fragrantica)

I think definitely one of the most known Britney Spears scent and most popular. Very sweet and girly. The bottle is adorable bright pink with stones/rhinestones on it. Pretty packaging. It is a good perfume for a younger person. I wouldn't personally buy again because I wouldn't wear it I prefer other scents now

on 10/5/2015 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

I used to love this perfume back when I was in my early teens, nowadays I smell it on others and my first thought is cheap. It's great on teens to start their perfume collections, but on an adult woman it is just off putting. It's definitely a "young" perfume. I love the bottle, it's so pretty but probably something you should be moving on from once you get to the pointy end of your teen years.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

My absolute favorite everyday perfume, and I have a lot of perfumes! When first sprayed, it smells super sweet, like sugary flowers. After a couple of minutes of wear, the sweetness is replaced with more sweet floral notes. I think this lasts all day long, and I always get compliments on my perfume. This lasts even longer in my clothes for some reason, but no complaints! I'd bathe in this stuff if I could! To top it off, this bottle looks so pretty in my collection! I love Britney Spears fragrances!

This perfume is o.k.but not an excellent one.

Popular Fragrances