Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.5

on 11/30/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It smells like candy .. tacky candy.

It smells even worse in the summer.

on 2/17/2011 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My current signature scent. Ever since this got added to my collection, I've been constantly reaching for it! I even spray it on my pillows and sheets. Very, very, good lasting power. VERY. Let me tell you, I would spray this on me, and I swear I can smell this 24 hours later. I think it stays there for days even. I don't know how it's that good, but this is amazing.
It is kind of strong, so don't go crazy when you're applying. I get compliments on this all the time.
Now let me get to the actual scent. Oh gosh, where to start? It opens with nice tart fruit such as strawberry, kiwi, and raspberry but it lingers for a few seconds. Then the fruits transition to something a little bit sweeter, maybe sugar coated. After a while, it becomes this amazing cupcake-like scent. The dry down is my favorite. It still has that little bit of a cupcake scent to it, with a little bit of vanilla and musk. GAHHH. So amazing!!!
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that doesn't like sweet fragrances, because this one definitely DEFINES that category. Nicely made and a beautiful gourmand scent.

Sorry for the whole novel, but I adore this!

on 1/19/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Awfully sweet with an even grosser caramel-ish scent to it. I almost gag when I can feel someone wearing it out, it's soo far from fresh! Only sickening to me.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

It's sweet, but sickly and overpowering and lasts a really long time on my clothing (I can't spray directly onto my skin). It's appropriate for any season, love it!

on 5/18/2010 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I wore this perfume yesterday...I got 4 compliments on how good I smelled all day! I'm usually not a fan of sweet candy smelling perfume but this scent is just wonderful..Its not the best thing I've smelled in my life..but I like it for my new summer scent.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love it!

on 12/26/2009 2:43:00 AM

the packaging is adorable! it's a really fun, sweet, young scent. very different from my other perfumes but i think it's a nice addition. smells like cotton candy :)

It's not extraordinary but it's the best that I ve found until now. My clothes still smell even after they are washed so.. from this point of view it's gorgeous. I love it !

I love the smell of this perfume, but only for short periods of time. After a while I start to go off it and I don't even notice the smell anymore. So if you are going to buy it I reccomend you buy a smaller bottle!

on 7/18/2008 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Fantasy smells so good! It has this nice, light & refreshing & candy-like smell to it. It's fantastic. It's long-lasting, too! The box it comes in is ok but the bottle is really cute.

Popular Fragrances