Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 18 & Under
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.9

The first time I ever smelled this perfume, I fell in love, and I just had to have it. It has an addicting scent, and I love that. The packaging is really cute with all the rhinestones scattered all over it, as well. I have repurchased it many times, and I will continue to. If you get the chance, go into your local Macy's or drug store, and smell it. You won't regret it! It has very good lasting power and I hope you like it as much as I do.

on 12/14/2007 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved the bottle sooo muchÖcuteness overload!!! Sadly though, I took one sniff of it, and I was immediately repulsed, I think itís because I really canít stand too strong vanilla scents. The scent was too sweet for me.

on 10/14/2007 11:54:00 PM

I don't really like the packaging, it looks kind of teenag-ish. The smell is sort of bubble gum-y too. As well as a bit expensive. I don't mind wearing it sometimes but sometimes I'd like to smell like a grownup =P I'd buy it again though, just because it's a unique scent from everything else I own.

on 4/27/2006 4:29:00 PM

This smells just so soft, sexy, girly, sofisticated and sensual. Everything you could asked for a parfume! The cute little bottle makes you feel like a princess. I love Brtiney and I am her fan number 1!!!

Love this scent! I'm a huge Pink Sugar fan so I didn't think I would find something I would like even more. It's like Pink Sugar but softer which is a plus but it also doesn't last as long. Guys always give me compliments on it. They say it smells like cotton candy. I've also had people comment on the pretty bottle. Definitely would buy again!

It was the cute bottle that caught my attention at first, but this scent turned out to be lovely. I'm 16, but I think it would work for anyone. The scent to me is very layered, it is musky and and a little bit of fruity, but the after smell and the underlayer is vanilla, i would say it smells more like a vanilla with ommmp. Anyways, the smell itself is lovely, and the staying powder is reasonable, about 6 to 7 hours with one spray. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It's alright, but Curious was better. This smells kind of fruity, cotton-candyish to me. Curious is a more serious-smelling scent.