Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.9

This smells freaking amazing. Nearly every one of my friends has or has had this perfume at some stage. My partner compliments me whenever I wear it. I got it on sale for $15.99 and am so happy with it. It's such a pretty bottle too!

I know I'm younger but I'm not in my teeny-bop stage anymore and I just actually graduated, but I've used this since I was 12? Or maybe 13, and then I was even out of my pre-teen stage. I'm very skeptical with my perfumes. This does have a sugary smell to it, and I love it. It's not overpowering, I don't find it "more for children", once it kind of settles into the skin, it has a beautiful smell. Everyone is different, so everyone can withhold different scents that work with their body. I love the packaging and I will repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Yikes!
This was my first perfume ever, and I got it about 4 years ago, when I was 12 or so..
Back then I loved it, but now I hate it! I have given it to my younger sister, and she loves it.

I think it's a really "child-ish" perfume, that a lot of younger girls love. Maybe because it's so super duper SWEET, almost OVERWHELMING sweet. Also the packagain, is pretty pink and princessy.

I have deffintly moved pasts this scent!

on 8/20/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this perfume!
It is candy floss, pink, bubblegum, warm, white chocolate mix. It isn't headache inducing but it is very very sweet. To me I feel like this is a warm winter perfume, I can imagine smelling this on my jumpers are christmas time, it's very warm scent.
the dry down is probably my favourite, it's not too strong, but its very nice. Guys absolutely love this perfume!

on 7/11/2013 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The smell is so sweet at first it was so overly sweet for me but after I got used to it so it fine. This is really good for teens to adults it's a great gift for people too.

on 7/10/2013 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I made my Dad buy me this for Christmas when I was 12 because my mum wore it and she smelt amazing! Take this the wrong way but seriously it was unreal how she smelt. So as you do you want it. I got it and found I didn't smell as good as my mum but still smelt amaz. This is great for everyday use although put too much on can be a bit overpowering. The overpowering effect is really great for nights out though. I love this product and should be in every girls perfume collection.

on 7/4/2013 5:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this perfume! It is super sweet! The bottle is super cute too. I love it because it stays on for long. It is a bit strong for me but I love still love it and like to wear it on fancy occasions. I find it to sweet to wear every day. It smells similar to Vera wang's "princess" but it's a tad bit more heavier. I think this is a must have for every girl's perfume collection.

The first time I ever smelled this perfume, I fell in love, and I just had to have it. It has an addicting scent, and I love that. The packaging is really cute with all the rhinestones scattered all over it, as well. I have repurchased it many times, and I will continue to. If you get the chance, go into your local Macy's or drug store, and smell it. You won't regret it! It has very good lasting power and I hope you like it as much as I do.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I would love to own this perfume but, i went into to my drugstore and had a sample given to me. Later on i sprayed it and the results was not what i was hoping. This smells amazing but it gave me a bad headache and made me sick.

on 12/5/2012 5:31:00 PM

I really LOVE this perfume! This is just something I've fallen in love with along the years. This loveaffair started 2009 when my best friend had all these perfumes, and she isn't a real perfume lover like I'm, so she gave it to me. Back then I didn't care much for perfumes, so it sat on my dresser for 6 months, and then (without thinking about it or even smelling it) I just started to use it daily, and it rained compliments from friends and family. So, I ran out of it and didn't really mind. Few month later I smelled the empty bottle, LOVE LOVE LOVE! I had to buy it!
It's a gorgeous perfume, it's strong and cupcakey, maybe too strong for some people, but for me it's perfect. It's a warm and cosy sweet fragrance, it's comforting and inviting, it's perfect. Some sugar, white chocolate and kiwi, freshly baked cupcakes and alot of warmth.
And even my picky-nosed boyfriend actually loves it! He "hates" strong perfumes in general, but I sprayed some on his shirt for fun and when he went home, he had wondered what the heck it was that smelled so good... It was Fantasy. :) So that made me happy, so, soon I and Fantasy are celebrating our 4 year anniversary, and I've not gotten sick of it yet. I ran out of it again a couple weeks ago, now I've repurchased it again. Old is gold! <3

Popular Fragrances