MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme
MAC Creme De La FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

4.4

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this lipstick! Its sort of a neutral baby pink on me with a sort of lilac-ish undertone. My skintone is a NC42 for reference. It goes with pretty much any makeup look and doesn't ever look overdone. My only issue with this lipstick is the staying power. You constantly have to reapply, but other than that, it a great go to lipstick. I wear it quite frequently.

on 11/6/2009 12:42:00 PM

So cute color on my NC30 skin. Pink and a hint of purple with gold shimmer (pearl should I say?) I like it a lot, its different enough than Angel.
Goes well with my olive undertones, unlike Snob, which clashed with my coloring.
I like the name too, lol.

on 8/19/2008 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am really disappointed with this lipstick because when I tried this on in the store the color looked a lot brighter. I guess it was due to the lighting. I still like the color but I wanted something bold and this just doesn't cut for me. I will more than likely use this as an everyday lipstick. Before applying this l/s I need to use a lip balm because the formula is really drying. I love the staying power. This is my first frost l/s from MAC and it does an awesome job staying on my lips after eating and drinking. Overall, I would buy this product again it's a beautiful color, it kind of reminds of the burt's bees lip shimmer in the watermelon shade but it's frosty and more pink.

I do like this lipstick. It's a frost and is a pink colour with a slight Violet undertone, don't let the purple put you off though because I only noticed it after I swatched it next to Lovelorn which is a much paler baby pink. It has very fine particles of gold shimmer in it too and like all MAC lipsticks smells heavenly. I can never buy any other lipstick now because the vanilla scent is genius- hate that gross waxy lipsticky smell you can get with so many other brands!
I think this is quite wearable for the everyday, daytime look because it's not very bright on me at all. I like wearing a neutral gloss over the top.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't wear this lipstick often because it is sometimes hard to wear without looking too frosty (think of the old lady on "There's Something About Mary"), but with lots of experimenting, I found that when I'm in the mood for a pinky, purple"y" lip, I use a plum liner (Origins has a great one) with CDLF over that and the best gloss over it (and I have a lot of glosses!) is MAC's Cultured. It has a 60's feel without the frostiness.