MAC Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme
MAC Creme De La FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

4.5

on 11/2/2014 1:41:00 AM

Creme de la Femme - I loved you so much and on my NC 15 yellow under-toned skin you are still a really pretty pinky/lilac - pulling more pink on me, with a non-frosty subtle shimmer, a great neutral lipstick that pairs so well with many looks. You remind me of my sisters wedding day as you were her lippy of choice.

You go on so nicely and feel comfortable and creamy smooth, though you do wear off pretty quickly with food and drinks..The love has been a little tarnished however as you snapped on me and had to be transferred into a small pot to only be applied with a lip brush. This is my third Mac lipstick (out of many) to go this way so not sure you will be a repurchase because its just a little annoying when this happens.

A really great and wearable frosty pink with very slight lavender undertones and gold shimmer. Instantly brightens my face and pairs well with many pink blushes I have in my collection. The texture is smooth, great "typical" MAC vanilla scent, and wears really well during the day with minimum touch-ups.

TNW15

his is a vibrant pink laced with gold shimmer in a frost finish. It looks gorgeous in the tube, and it's great for that Barbie-pink look. However, the frostiness of the gold shimmer makes it difficult to pair with many eye colors. When paired with vibrant eyeshadows, it tends to look way too overdone. Overall, I don't love it, so I won't be buying it again, but it could probably work for someone else.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't wear this lipstick often because it is sometimes hard to wear without looking too frosty (think of the old lady on "There's Something About Mary"), but with lots of experimenting, I found that when I'm in the mood for a pinky, purple"y" lip, I use a plum liner (Origins has a great one) with CDLF over that and the best gloss over it (and I have a lot of glosses!) is MAC's Cultured. It has a 60's feel without the frostiness.

on 1/14/2007 8:43:00 PM

perfect pink. i absolutely love it!
an online MA suggested it with my coloring,
and i was like "uhhhh frosty 80's pink?".. but NO..
it is just a very feminine very very pretty pink!
the frost on me looks more like a very faint golden cast.
i am super super fair. yellow undertones, brown hair, green eyes,
and this is absolutely amazing. it somehow softens and brightens my face at the same time. i dont get the drying that others mention at all.
very very pleased.

EDIT:
Returning it. I didnt really enjoy the texture. It settled into the lines of my lips and made me feel like an old granny. Gorgeous color, but I apparently do not like frosts. The Lustres are far more superior. They make your lips VAVOOOM. continued >>

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I went to the MAC counter looking for a great cool toned pink that would stay on long and work for every day (snob is my fav going out pink) This is fabulous! Just girly enough, flattering, slightly complex, doesn't require a liner, and it STAYS! Bravo MAC!

on 5/19/2004 10:49:00 PM

Stays on forever and then wears into a stain of shimmer. Cool pink with golden shimmer, with somewhat of a matte texture. Looks great for daytime wear, very natural looking on me, I wear this lipstick quite a bit. I am very fair and have red hair.

I found this colour to be very flattering on me. Its a frosted mauvey pink with subtle golden shimmer. Looks very nice with gloss.