MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme
MAC Creme De La FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

4.6

on 9/11/2011 11:27:00 PM

This lipstick is easy to wear, and can be worn pretty sheer or heavy. I always put on some sort of moisturizer before putting it on, because it does dry out the lips a bit. Definitely exfoliate your lips before wearing this! It does have a frosty like, more lustrous color, and is the prettiest shade of pinkish/gold. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but that won't stop me from using every last bit!

on 4/12/2010 3:33:00 PM

One of my favorites!! Great pink color. Looks like it contains an element of gold shimmer but once it is on your lips it seems to lose that effect. I love this lipstick! Excellent staying power and the color is a darker pink with a great matte finish. Just gorgeous!! I think this would be great on most warm undertone ladies :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot believe I am the first to review this lipstick!
As others may understand, I often get into ruts with lipcolors. I always end up resorting to a neutral colored gloss because I have a hard time branching out.

I went into MAC looking for a fun lipstick that I could also wear every day. I tried on several, then reached for Creme de la Femme, which looked like a pink violet with gold shimmer. So pretty in the tube, but worried that it would look garish. Not at all! Gorgeous pink color for every day, or amped up at night with whirl liner and purr lipglass. I have it on for work with a clear gloss and it looks polished, yet fun and contemporary. (Looks amazing with greenish brown hazel eyes too!)

Quite a depart from my normal regimen, but I am so glad I tried something different, something I thought I could never wear. It lasts, it smells great, and the mac tubes always wear well. would repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This color is playful and sweet at the same time. It's a mauvish pink and brightens up the face. The texture is a bit drying but it is a delightful lipstick nonetheless. Have I mentioned how much I love the scent of MAC l/s?

on 7/2/2004 8:09:00 AM

This is the perfect pink for me, and I use it whenever I'm creating a Kevin Aycoin look that calls for baby pink lipstick. Although some have commented on the golden shimmer, on me, it's not gold, simply a rich, yet pale pink. I think the reviewer that called it a Barbie-ish pink hit the nail on the head. Although I wear it alone, I really love it with a neutral lip liner and topped with MAC Lipglass.