MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme
MAC Creme De La FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Why do I continue to buy lipsticks online?! I always end up returning them. This shade was a disappointment to me. I'm NC10-15, pale with warm undertones and lots of ruddiness from rosacea. I have dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Creme de la Femme is a medium blue-based frosted pink that looks really cheap on me, no matter what application method I use. I think it's just too cool-toned and too frosty for me. At 43, this makes me look like I'm trying too hard (and failing miserably).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this lipstick! Its sort of a neutral baby pink on me with a sort of lilac-ish undertone. My skintone is a NC42 for reference. It goes with pretty much any makeup look and doesn't ever look overdone. My only issue with this lipstick is the staying power. You constantly have to reapply, but other than that, it a great go to lipstick. I wear it quite frequently.

on 2/16/2011 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Creme De La Femme is a Permanent lipstick and has been since January of 2002. It is often described as a pink laced with gold. And although that is true I find this lipstick to have quite a bit of purple in it as well. It is a Frost Formula. I like the color. It is very bright and I describe it as somewhat of a "happy" shade. It is very wearable for having such a strong purple undertone to it. I don't think people should be afraid of this lipstick. It is a great starter lipstick for someone who wants to get started in purples. I am NC20 for reference.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pro's: good staying power, no nasty smell or taste, beautiful colour, not drying, applies easily, versatile, cheap.
Con's: non that I can think of!

This is a beautiful pink colour - not too dark, not too light, not too pink either. It can be applied heavily, dabbed on, worn with a gloss - it just looks great in so many ways.

Would definitely buy again!

on 2/17/2010 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this lipstick. I wore it all summer long after i was first introduced by a MA at MAC during the Fafi collection launch. It's a frost so it does have a sheen to it. Most people say it looks purplish/pink but i think it leans more towards the pink side on myself anyways. I think it is such a unique color and looks great by itself or under the viva glam vi SE lipglass. It looked great with cash flow and the fafi eyes 1 eyeshadow quads. although i like it with many other colors as well especially pinks and purples!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

CdlF is a bold shimmery berry pink, it looks a little 80's in the tube but its nice on lips. I'm a PPP and this looks great against my super fair skin but I think it would also compliment most skin tones expecially golden and dark because its such a vibrant shade. Great shimmer too. This color is definately me because I like sexy bold hot pink lips, CdlF fits that perfectly.