MAC Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

Filtered by hair type : Straight
MAC Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme
MAC Creme De La FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice. It deserves more attention!

on 12/17/2012 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this lipstick. It doesn't dry out my lips and it is very true to color when applied. It's also not too pink, it's a bit neutral but still makes the lips much pinker. Sometimes I put on a sheer translucent gloss afterward.

I don't buy MAC products often but I will buy again because it very cute!

on 8/11/2012 6:41:00 PM

This is a pretty if not somewhat basic pink lipstick, it's very moisturizing, which is nice, but it doesn't stick very long. The color reminds me a bit of MAC's Angel lipstick, except this one is actually opaque where as Angel is translucent. They both have their merits but this lippie does give you significant color in one swipe, which is great.

on 6/30/2012 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Soooo... I have been staring at and curious about this lipstick for months. I thought it would be purple-pink, almost mauvey... It is a soft light/medium neutral pink with soft shimmer. It really stands out when I'm in the sun, but is very subdued and nothing really special indoors. I love MAC lipsticks and the quality is excellent. I just have to add, this color is like a cooler less frosty version of Sequin. I have both and they are both beautiful in their own way, but if you have my complexion (NC15/NW20) I would go choose Creme de la femme if on a budget.

on 8/11/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this sight unseen and based off of reviews here. So glad I took the risk! Looks beautiful against my cool NW20 skin. Applies sheer, but very easily built up. I paired it with MACs magenta lip pencil and Oyster Girl gloss. Gorgeous! Will def repurchase when I run out.

on 5/18/2011 5:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm torn. The colour is simply fabulous- frosty pink with lavender tones and slight gold shimmer. Very pretty and looks fab against my NW20 skin. A perfect shade.
The smell is lovely too, like a vanilla-flavoured cake.
But then is the consistency... ...it makes my lips feel dry but it doesn't actually dry them out. It settles in lines in my lips like only the cheapest lipsticks do. It's thick, it's lacking gloss, it loses most of the gold shimmer once on the lips. Yes it does stay long but so do many other much more pleasant lipsticks. It feels good enough for every day wear yet there are so many better lipsticks.
I bought this one because I have a MAC on my doorstep and I had no time to go Harrods and pick up my favorite Dolce & Gabbana Shine Lipstick in Emotion (high-gloss mauve pink with gold shine). Creme De Le Femme is similar to it but different enough. Great for every day and so close to my lips that I can apply it with eyes closed. I like it... but due to its consistency not enough to buy it again. It's ok-ish and this is not enough for me.

on 11/14/2010 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very frosty & pink, was a favorite of mine years ago. Very nice shade for blondes as its cool & subtle.

on 9/5/2010 10:38:00 AM

I've been on the hunt for a frosty (but not *too* frosty) pink l/s for ages, and when I finally tried Creme de la Femme, I was thrilled. I'd tried l/s from several other brands (BB, Lancome, Clinique, Trish McEvoy), and I couldn't believed that I had never noticed this color at the MAC counter.

This is a pure baby pink on me (I'm NW20/blonde/blue for reference) with a slight hint of gold sheen. Applied with a light hand it's pretty sheer, but can be built up with multiple layers or a heavier hand. It's gorgeous. It has that classic MAC "vanilla" scent that isn't overpowering.

What amazed me is this lipstick's lasting power. I put it on in the morning and was amazed to still see/feel it on at lunchtime (4-5 hours later). Usually lipsticks wear off on me after about an hour.

This is pretty close to HG for me. I'll keep looking, just because I enjoy the thrill of the hunt for the perfect pink l/s, but this is definitely a keeper.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Frost Lipsticks are probably my favorite. And this frost is deffinately at the top of my list! It has the prettiest sparkle to it, I haven't worn it with a gloss, but I bet it would look AMAZING! Maybe used with MAC Lipglass in Hearthrob? Gonna Try it! I would repurchase, although it's not for individual sale.. : (
It is the middle lipstick in the top picture!

continued >>

on 2/13/2010 4:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I forgot I had this. And I forgot how gorgeous this color looks. It's a beautiful pink, not too bright. It's my lipstick for the week :)