MAC Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

Filtered by skin type : Oily
MAC Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme
MAC Creme De La FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

4.3

on 8/19/2008 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am really disappointed with this lipstick because when I tried this on in the store the color looked a lot brighter. I guess it was due to the lighting. I still like the color but I wanted something bold and this just doesn't cut for me. I will more than likely use this as an everyday lipstick. Before applying this l/s I need to use a lip balm because the formula is really drying. I love the staying power. This is my first frost l/s from MAC and it does an awesome job staying on my lips after eating and drinking. Overall, I would buy this product again it's a beautiful color, it kind of reminds of the burt's bees lip shimmer in the watermelon shade but it's frosty and more pink.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This color is playful and sweet at the same time. It's a mauvish pink and brightens up the face. The texture is a bit drying but it is a delightful lipstick nonetheless. Have I mentioned how much I love the scent of MAC l/s?

on 12/15/2004 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really like this color. It looks kind of scary pink in the tube, but works on me. It is a lavenderish pinkish with shimmer (it is a frost, which is my favorite formula). This lipstick stays on very well. I have also used it underneath sequin, just to make it a little less bright, which looks quite nice too.

Popular Lipsticks