MAC Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

MAC Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme
MAC Creme De La FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

4.4

on 12/29/2001 11:21:00 AM

Very pretty girly pink with very slight golden undertones. Looks fabulous with Cultured Lipglass on top of it.

on 7/28/2002 2:56:00 AM

The color is a light frosty pink. I found I wasn't wearing it much, and thought it was just "okay", until I started using lip gloss over it -- much better that way! I use either clear Lip Glass or Cultured. I'll try some other combinations too!

it's a mid-tone mauvey-pink w/ subtle golden shimmer, cute, not for me though.

on 4/27/2003 10:04:00 PM

I thought this was a very pretty bubble gum pink shade with nice gold shimmer. It wore well and is that nice girly look. Looks really nice with Little Tease lipliner. A must for summer!

on 10/11/2003 5:18:00 AM

im tan so the color looked very pale on me ... it looked too purple though but coming from a place where the MAC store is in another city very far from where i live and only has very few selections i had no choice because i was looking for a warm tone pink

I found this colour to be very flattering on me. Its a frosted mauvey pink with subtle golden shimmer. Looks very nice with gloss.

on 1/4/2004 9:02:00 AM

Very pretty girlie pink. This is my second favorite MAC pink, right behind Playboy Bunny Pink.

on 1/31/2004 3:22:00 PM

beautiful colour.. great texture, goes perfectly with cultured lipglass.. which is pretty much the same colour but in a lipgloss form.. Great everyday colour!!

Creme De La Femme is a medium, dusty pink w/ lilac tones and a lot of golden frost. A strange color imo, not that flattering to me (PPP with strawberry blonde hair). I find this lipstick quite sticky compared to other mac lipsticks I have which I find slightly odd. I like it with dreamy lipglass on top of it.

on 5/19/2004 10:49:00 PM

Stays on forever and then wears into a stain of shimmer. Cool pink with golden shimmer, with somewhat of a matte texture. Looks great for daytime wear, very natural looking on me, I wear this lipstick quite a bit. I am very fair and have red hair.

Popular Lipsticks