MAC Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
MAC Frost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme
MAC Creme De La FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la FemmeFrost Lipstick - Creme de la Femme

After seeing a picture of this I felt like I had to get it. On my medium skin with yellow undertones and my slightly pigmented lips, this is a beautiful plummy colour with gold shimmer running through. When I say shimmer, I actually mean a subtle sheen not glitter particles. When I use this with my MAC lip erase, I find that it pulls more pinky than plummy. This lipstick, maybe because of the slight frosty gold sheen, makes my lips look so much plumper and juicier and it smells so eatable with its delicious vanilla scent. It lasts a fairly decent amount of time on me, without settling into the lines in my lips and gunking up in the corner of my mouth. When it does fade, it leaves a beautiful stain on the lips. The only reason I would not repurchase is because I would love to try more of the other shades that MAC has to offer.

on 11/21/2014 12:38:00 AM

When I first went to get this I was originally looking for snob but then I came across this !
The Colour is slightly neutral and has a great shine. The shine is my favourite part and it makes a nice touch to a neutral colour.I really like this lipstick as it is nice to put on unlike the creamy stuff. It is a colour I would wear everyday and it looks way better on then it does in the tube. I have a pale skin tone but I think it could work of all skin tones.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice. It deserves more attention!

on 12/17/2012 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this lipstick. It doesn't dry out my lips and it is very true to color when applied. It's also not too pink, it's a bit neutral but still makes the lips much pinker. Sometimes I put on a sheer translucent gloss afterward.

I don't buy MAC products often but I will buy again because it very cute!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

My favorite lipstick of all time. It's such a gorgeous pinkish/purple color, and it's very underrated. It looks good with just about anything!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pro's: good staying power, no nasty smell or taste, beautiful colour, not drying, applies easily, versatile, cheap.
Con's: non that I can think of!

This is a beautiful pink colour - not too dark, not too light, not too pink either. It can be applied heavily, dabbed on, worn with a gloss - it just looks great in so many ways.

Would definitely buy again!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Frost Lipsticks are probably my favorite. And this frost is deffinately at the top of my list! It has the prettiest sparkle to it, I haven't worn it with a gloss, but I bet it would look AMAZING! Maybe used with MAC Lipglass in Hearthrob? Gonna Try it! I would repurchase, although it's not for individual sale.. : (
It is the middle lipstick in the top picture!

continued >>

on 6/16/2009 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

this is a gorgeous purpleish pinkinsh metallic shimmery color!! my first mac product and i love it! i never bought a purple lip stick color before and this is excellent for everyday wear!.. though i wanted the hello kitty lip stick in fashion mews which is such a pretty lavender it was sold out so i bought this instead. worth it!!

Popular Lipsticks