3.5

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

This is not just a fantastic concealer, but also an excellent brightener. It covers my under-eye circles amazingly, and applies easily. I like to tap it in first with my fingers to warm it up, then finish off using a beauty blender. It doesn't crease or sit on the skin, and lasts for the entire day. It also brightens my face like crazy. When I blend it down my face, it leaves the skin glowing and looking so healthy. It's definitely worth the price!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

This did not work for me at all. I bought this because it was supposed to be line smoothing, but on me it had the complete opposite effect. It ended up creasing a lot in the lines under my eyes, even worse than my old concealer. It did not matter how lightly I applied it, and it happened with different types of powder as well.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesHazel

2.0

4 years ago

I find that this concealer is most of the time quite cakey. It is good for small amounts like small pimples but if used in larger quantities for under eye circles it will look very unnatural

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

4 years ago

It has good coverage but if not blended correctly or set well it can look cakey. Also my skin complexion is very fair and even though I get the lightest shade, a few hours after wearing it you can see the parts where I've applied the concealer look orange. It's a no from me.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I have used a Lancome concealer to cover up my dark circles for about two years and I was quite happy with it until I noticed caking under my eyes. The concealer had settled in my small wrinkles and made me look a lot older. Not an attractive look. So, I started researching which concealer to replace it with and realised that many of them contain shimmer. Shimmer is not my friend when it comes to covering dark circles, so I decided on this one as it doesn't contain shimmer or glitter. I have it in the Light shade and it's perfect for my NC15 skin tone. The lady in the shop told me to "melt it in" by which I assume she meant tapping it in with a finger and using my body heat to melt it into the skin. I sort of do that (but I don't have the patience to do it for very long) and it seems to work well. I try not to put too much powder in my under eye area and that helps too. This concealer doesn't settle in my wrinkles the same way the Lancome one does and covers the blue pretty well. I am prone to allergy in my under eye area as my skin seems to be super sensitive there, but this concealer doesn't aggrevate my allergy in any way. I´m happy with it.

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

The only reason I quit using this and wouldn't repurchase is because I switched to vegan cosmetics. Be not mistaken; this is a top-notch concealer. It, and the ZuZu Luxe I use now, are the only two perfect concealers I ever found.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

It was a miss for me. It does have good coverage but it's also heavy, cakey and oxidizes pretty bad on my skin. I ended up giving it away to my sister after trying to make it work for weeks. I didn't want to toss it bc it is a more expensive product, so maybe it'll work for her. Overall it isn't worth the money and there's better options even at the drugstore.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

Such a shame it is being discontinued. This concealer covers really well and it is portable.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

Finally a concealer that doesn't emphasize fine lines and wrinkles. it has great coverage.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

from

5 years ago

Not sure if it's line smoothing, but it's great for undereyes. When I'm paler I can use it on my face for covering blemishes, and it's very pigmented. It's very hydrating to me, but it lasts a long time on my oily face. I like that aspect because some concealers can be hard to blend or apply. Sure, it's more expensive than some of the better drugstore concealers, but the formula and pigment are fabulous - which means I have less touch-ups.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29