3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Hello everyone. Before I used simple foaming cleanser simple by sensitive skin experts. It didn't really help with anything, except removing dirt,oil and makeup. I recently started using this, as the winter is harsh and I am currently on acne medication. This face wash is really really nice and soothing. It doesn't dry my skin at all. In fact, my skin is more calm, smooth and glowing after this face wash. Definitely great for an everyday cleanser. I use this in conjunction with the clarisonic and my face feels super cleansed without the stripping of oils. I am surprised I have positive results with this wash, as usually most washes disappoint me. I highly recommend acne prone users to follow the doctor's/dermatologist's medication (such as tactuo or stieva- a) and use a gentle cleanser, instead of using chemical type of washes such as clean and clear, neutrogena, murad, philosophy, korres, Peter Thomas Roth, clinique or one henriksen. Those are just examples. But I'm just saying sephora facial washes have packed chemicals that are irritating. This aveeno wash has feverfew, which is meant to calm down irritated skin and help with sensitive skin. Good luck using this. This is my personal opinion and I am in no way affiliated with aveeno. I am a teenager currently battling acne hyperpigementation and acne :)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

from

6 years ago

Been using this for awhile, it does make my face glow a bit more. But as for acne, it totally did not help with that whatsoever. I do like the light scent and how it evens my skin tone on my face.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

I've only had this for a week but my slight acne has disappeared. I have sensitive skin so using a lot of products makes my face dry and red. This totally reduces redness and didn't dry me out at all. I also love that it doesn't make me oily either. My face stayed 'normal' all throughout the day. I still follow this with a moisturizer and my skin looks radiant!! I will definitely repurchase this

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I bought this cleanser when it was on sale in my grocery store, and I am extremely pleased with it. I am always looking for a gentle yet effective cleanser which is fragrance free and not filled with harsh ingredients. I have very dry skin on my cheeks (which reacts badly to most cleansers) and very oily nose and chin, and this is gentle on my skin whilst cleansing really well. It's even gentle enough to use around my eyes, to remove any eye-makeup remover residue left on my skin. If I am wearing long lasting foundation, or more makeup than I normally do (and I wear a lot!) then all it takes is a few pumps of the cleanser applied to my face (without wetting my skin first) and massaged in, rinse my face with water and reapply a couple more pumps of the foam to remove any last traces of makeup. No other cleanser has ever taken my makeup off so quickly and easily without causing dry irritated skin. I have never experienced any tightness after using this, nor any blocked pores. I will definitely buy this again. Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Polysorbate 20, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, Citric Acid, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Sarcosine, Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Love this! Been using it for about 8 years, i love it! helps with redness, its nice and foamy but doesn't dry out your skin!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

Absolutely love this cleanser! A friend recommended it to me this past October and I have been obsessed since. It's super gentle but works to remove all makeup. My skin feels great afterwards - soft, clean, and cool! No redness at all (a problem I tend to have with other cleansers) and never any dryness. It also lasts forever - I bought my current bottle back in October and still have more than half left. One or two pumps is all you need, and I use this once or twice a day. I gave the product a 5 since its amazing. Packaging I gave a 4 because I'm not a huge fan of pumps, but since this is a liquid to foam cleanser a pump is necessary. I didn't give a 5 for price because I do think it's a little bit pricey for a drug store cleanser (I think I paid between $8 - $11). However, the price goes unnoticed to me since the bottle lasts so long and the results are better then any department store or trendy-brand I've ever tried. Definitely recommend ! :)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

This is the best makeup remover I have ever used. I have very, VERY dry sensitive skin, with rosacea. It is very creamy, lasts for ages, and melts off waterproof makeup smoothly. I have never had a reaction to this like I have with other cleansers. I use this only to remove my makeup (not as a daily cleanser).

About reviewer (59 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

Love this stuff. I use about 3-4 pumps and it completely removes all my makeup which does not usually happen with a gentle cleanser. I've repurchased several times and will continue.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I have used this cleaners in combination with the calming moisturizer which I have been using for over a year. I have had very good results overall but did use St. Ives sensitive skin face scrub every so often. However, I feel that I need a little more substantive cleaners for awhile so I am going to switch to the Positively radiant daily scrub to see how that goes. Ultimately gave up this cleanser as I noticed a 0 (the lowest Goodguide rating) for this product--the same for the ultra calming moisturizer. And suprise surprise, my face seems less red after stopping---go figure. I am now using the Positively ageless exfoliating cleanser as I didn't like the Positively radiant daily scrub.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

6 years ago

I was running out of my Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser and decided to pick up more. The store was out so I decided that I would give this stuff a try. I am really into Aveeno's Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser so I figured trying another foaming cleanser from Aveeno might be a good idea. I suffer from acne, but I also have temperamental skin. I thought this ultra-calming cleanser might be nice to try for the winter time. I was sort of worried because it does not contain anything to treat acne, but I've been using it all week and it is great! It cleans well and doesn't make my face feel stripped. Gets my makeup off after about two washes and doesn't irritate my skin. I will definitely be buying this and the clear complexion cleanser in the future. Both are good products. Makes me want to try other Aveeno products. :)

About reviewer (299 reviews)

Age25-29