no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

5 years ago

I really didn't see any major results from using this product at all. It didn't do any harm to my skin, but it really didn't do anything great for my skin either.

About reviewer (972 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

7 years ago

I have several of her products, all of them have done nothing but break me out. Horrible mess. Took months to clear up. Made my skin sensitized. All though the capsules are attractive, u might want to watch small childern.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

7 years ago

First off, I have watched this stuff on television forever and, being the skeptic I am, said " yeah right" ! My mother ordered it and got 2 through a deal on a shopping channel. Well she gave me the capsules and of course, since they were FREE, I gave them a go. I am completely blown away at the change in the tone, texture, and softness as well as wrinkle reduction in my skin! Wow! So, after 3 weeks, i ordered more. It's been about 8 weeks now and I am getting questions about what in the world I could be doing to have such wonderful skin. And let me tell you, before my skin was sensitive, rosacea prone, scarred, wrinkled, and uneven in tone and texture ... Now, It's like I have someone else's skin! And that's a JOY!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I must admit that I am a skin care junkie! I believe every promise that a product makes and am always disappointed. These caps are amazing! I have been using them for almost six weeks and I swear my "marionette" lines have become less prominent than they were. The texture of my skin has also improved, I love how this product feels on my skin! After an application, my skin feels soft but not greasy. I have never been a real fan of SCA products before but the C caps rule!!!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I like the results of Signature Club A's Vitamin C Capsules, but I simply can't bear the bad scent of the vitamin c, anymore. It's in my pillow(right through the pillow case) and my sheets and top blanket. Because of the offensive vitamin c scent, I won't be using these again.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I could use the old capsules. This new formula makes my skin dry, red and flaky. Way too harsh! She advertises her line aiming at older women. I'm 56 and through menopause with dry skin. Vitamin C usually agrees with my skin, but this product was a serious disappointment.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age56 & Over