Giorgio Armani Black Code EDT Pour Homme

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Giorgio Armani Black Code EDT Pour Homme

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

THE SEXY MASCULINE Fragrance.... When I first smelled this cologne, I knew this was the one for my husband....it is amazing!
I bought it and took it home . I asked him to try it out ,he usually does not wear cologne , but boy does he smell terrific! I'm surprised how much he likes it too!!!!
It really is a fantastic fragrance for men. Time to buy another bottle!

on 1/8/2008 4:08:00 AM

I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and let me tell you this product smells so damn good. Guys if you want to turn your lady on this is the product for you. It not only smells good, it also lasts a really long time, so like most Giorgio Armani products a little goes a long way!

First of all I have to shout in the direction of Giorgio Armani & Co. *Black Code IS wonderfully simple. Wonderfully light, yet captivating. But why, oh why, must you bend us over with 2.5 oz. your largest size around the typical 3.4 oz. (or even 4.2) price of colognes in your range!*

Now that I have that off my chest, let's continue.

I knew the first time I sniffed Black Code on a card it was something 'else'. Had this territory of scent been conquered before? Well, yes. Lately? Not really.

And I knew it was something else.....Good

Black code starts off with a fresh blast of mintiness with a citrus snap. Right away I can smell the light woods in the background waiting for the top notes to leave the stage. This progression is never harsh or discomforting. Black Code could be loud, but it could never shout. Lithely the scent wafts towards a very soft, but not particuarly girly, floral of olive flower. By the time the top notes depart the scent essentially becomes a skin musk. Projection doesn't extend beyond those in very close proximity, but that's really how it should be. Right? The ever soo slightly smoky woods are tempered with the slightest Tonka bean sweetness keeping the base from being overly dry. The 'woods' in question are apparently Guiac wood, whatever that is. I'll have to check that out.

As for my wife's reaction to this (she bought it for me if that says something) is it's almost bizarre ability to make her want to ravish me. The perks just keep on coming with this cologne. Not since Cool Water has a fragrance on me had such an effect, and we're both coming to agree that even though Cool Water WORKS for me and my signature scent, that this new Code may have surpassed my old master.

Black Code isn't burly voiced, but it speaks very well of itself with elegance and smooth sensuality. It's also not the longest lived of cologne and even the biggest bottle (2.5 oz.!) could run short very quickly. It's becoming extremely popular and a top seller, which is a turn off to some of us scent snobs, but you should give this one a test drive on your skin and do whatever the hell you like. :)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel