Giorgio Armani Black Code EDT Pour Homme

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Giorgio Armani Black Code EDT Pour Homme

on 9/26/2009 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This scent is ridiculously attractive and alluring. A guy I fell in love with wore it all the time. I couldn't stop smelling him! How embarrassing.

on 2/5/2008 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My husband found one of those sample vials of this stuff in his bathroom cabinet about a week ago and decided to try it since he was out of Aqua Di Gio. It had to be at least a year old and it was almost empty, but instead of smelling like alcohol, it was even better than what he had been wearing! We went out that night and I could not get my face off of his neck! He smelled so good!!! I wore it to work myself one day and that evening ran down to Ulta to get him a bottle! This stuff is seriously good, I mean we'll be writing great reviews about it in twenty years!! If you have a husband/boyfriend/father/brother, get him a bottle of this. If you don't, get yourself a bottle of this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just LOVE this perfume. I bought one for my hubby when it was just launched. It smells so masculine & dang sexeee!!! ;o) I totally agree with Sephora's description on this: A seductive new fragrance for men, Armani Code is a sexy blend of fresh lemon and bergamot softened with hints of orange tree blossom, warmed with soothing Guaiac wood, and Tonka Bean. Notes:
Lemon, Bergamot, Aromatic Mediterranean Notes, Guaiac Wood, Tonka Bean (yep - don't ask me what the heck is Guaiac Wood & Tonka Bean is...) Style:
Fresh. Sexy. Masculine. Yeah, baby! I even turned my dearest guy friend (who has been wearing the same perfume for the past 20 years) to this! The largest size is 2.5 fl.oz, but it has a very good staying power and a lil sprits goes a long way.

on 11/10/2005 4:16:00 AM

Good god, I've been bitten by the men's fragrance bug. It started with Bvlgari Black -- the dryness, smokiness, spiciness, so sultry and rich and unique and lovely. Now it's Black Code among others. A beautiful woody, dry, incense scent, truly unisex. But if I smelled this on a man, I think I'd have to fall in love. Or at least bury my face into his sweater. This is so elegant, subtle, light, rich, gorgeous. A guy cannot go wrong wearing this, but lord help us, there are probably guys out there for whom this is TOO subtle, who want something sweet and heavy that will (preserve the universe please) STAND OUT in a boardroom.

Why do guys do this? Why? No one wants a guy to stand out in a boardroom, we want him to SMELL GOOD!!! Is this so hard to understand?

on 7/27/2005 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this cologne for my hubby the other day. After several applications I love the way this smells on him. Very masculine, not a musky smell, very light smell. All I can say is Yummy!! My hubby really likes this cologne and so do I! I will repurchase this again!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Antaeus For Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance