Giorgio Armani Black Code EDT Pour Homme

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Giorgio Armani Black Code EDT Pour Homme

on 1/8/2008 4:08:00 AM

I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and let me tell you this product smells so damn good. Guys if you want to turn your lady on this is the product for you. It not only smells good, it also lasts a really long time, so like most Giorgio Armani products a little goes a long way!

on 11/10/2005 4:16:00 AM

Good god, I've been bitten by the men's fragrance bug. It started with Bvlgari Black -- the dryness, smokiness, spiciness, so sultry and rich and unique and lovely. Now it's Black Code among others. A beautiful woody, dry, incense scent, truly unisex. But if I smelled this on a man, I think I'd have to fall in love. Or at least bury my face into his sweater. This is so elegant, subtle, light, rich, gorgeous. A guy cannot go wrong wearing this, but lord help us, there are probably guys out there for whom this is TOO subtle, who want something sweet and heavy that will (preserve the universe please) STAND OUT in a boardroom.

Why do guys do this? Why? No one wants a guy to stand out in a boardroom, we want him to SMELL GOOD!!! Is this so hard to understand?

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance