Giorgio Armani Black Code EDT Pour Homme

Filtered by age: 44-55
Giorgio Armani Black Code EDT Pour Homme

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

THE SEXY MASCULINE Fragrance.... When I first smelled this cologne, I knew this was the one for my husband....it is amazing!
I bought it and took it home . I asked him to try it out ,he usually does not wear cologne , but boy does he smell terrific! I'm surprised how much he likes it too!!!!
It really is a fantastic fragrance for men. Time to buy another bottle!

on 11/10/2005 4:16:00 AM

Good god, I've been bitten by the men's fragrance bug. It started with Bvlgari Black -- the dryness, smokiness, spiciness, so sultry and rich and unique and lovely. Now it's Black Code among others. A beautiful woody, dry, incense scent, truly unisex. But if I smelled this on a man, I think I'd have to fall in love. Or at least bury my face into his sweater. This is so elegant, subtle, light, rich, gorgeous. A guy cannot go wrong wearing this, but lord help us, there are probably guys out there for whom this is TOO subtle, who want something sweet and heavy that will (preserve the universe please) STAND OUT in a boardroom.

Why do guys do this? Why? No one wants a guy to stand out in a boardroom, we want him to SMELL GOOD!!! Is this so hard to understand?

on 7/27/2005 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this cologne for my hubby the other day. After several applications I love the way this smells on him. Very masculine, not a musky smell, very light smell. All I can say is Yummy!! My hubby really likes this cologne and so do I! I will repurchase this again!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance