Giorgio Armani Black Code EDT Pour Homme

Filtered by age: 36-43
Giorgio Armani Black Code EDT Pour Homme

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My BF wears this, and i LOVE it!

One of the best men's fragrances of all times! Every time I'm so enthralled by a man's fragrance that I'm compelled to follow him down the street to ask him what he's wearing, it's Giorgio Armani Code (aka Armani Black Code). It smells a little different on each guy, but equally sophisticated, clean, and enchanting (it seriously casts a spell over me!!). It smells completely handsome and has a young, fresh, modern, European, almost metrosexual energy about it. This man is impecably groomed and has a healthy/respectful sense of pride in his appearance. Perfect for a night of club hopping in the middle of summer.

on 2/5/2008 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My husband found one of those sample vials of this stuff in his bathroom cabinet about a week ago and decided to try it since he was out of Aqua Di Gio. It had to be at least a year old and it was almost empty, but instead of smelling like alcohol, it was even better than what he had been wearing! We went out that night and I could not get my face off of his neck! He smelled so good!!! I wore it to work myself one day and that evening ran down to Ulta to get him a bottle! This stuff is seriously good, I mean we'll be writing great reviews about it in twenty years!! If you have a husband/boyfriend/father/brother, get him a bottle of this. If you don't, get yourself a bottle of this!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance